Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Making some money but nowhere close to twitter traders. Need to learn their secrets :p
We need not worry about twitter traders but we must take a hard look at our own trading and see if we have caught the bus or missed the bus by our brilliant analysis of no growth ,no US China peace,no jobs,only few stock going up ,no broader participation etc etc so market is about to crash......market says I am not interested in any of your analysis..and it is showing what it wants to do...and it is to go up.....

Few may find my gyan useless but some of us have made great returns on the same gyan.......if one knows how to use that gyan.... making money is important to traders and investors not my or anyone's gyan....

Smart_trade

vikas2131

We need not worry about twitter traders but we must take a hard look at our own trading and see if we have caught the bus or missed the bus by our brilliant analysis of no growth ,no US China peace,no jobs,only few stock going up ,no broader participation etc etc so market is about to crash......market says I am not interested in any of your analysis..and it is showing what it wants to do...and it is to go up.....

Few may find my gyan useless but some of us have made great returns on the same gyan.......if one knows how to use that gyan.... making money is important to traders and investors not my or anyone's gyan....

Smart_trade
I think you are confusing me with risky and ravi babu :p

And dn't take my trolling seriously like i take long position and support who has short one here and vice-versa :D

Best economic reforms come when the economy is in bad state as only then our political class wakes up from their deep sleep and will take some useful economic decisions.....it is proved even recently ...

Smart_trade

I think you are confusing me with risky and ravi babu :p
No no....my post was a general post , not targeted towards anyone....I quoted your post just to say that we dont have to bother about twitter traders.....onlt that much...rest all is general post...

I dont even suggest that the names you mentioned have not made money......Risky and Ravi are both astute traders and they must have made full use of this upmove...not referring to them or any other person in particular.....

What I want to say is be in tune with the market and dont fight it even though our analysis points to something else.....

ST

XRAY27

Smart_trade
Yeah!! totally agreed da!! making money is most important factor,out of many things shared by you ,today people must have noticed “ST gaps” in Both NF and BNF in 5mins chart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lemondew

No one including william eckardt, al brooks, and all the other greats are going to give all the ingredients in one cup and give it to drink. Its a wrong expectation.

But for a learner it becomes frustrating to know things dont work as per his assumption. Things work but in a way market decides.

Smart_trade

vikas2131

No no....my post was a general post , not targeted towards anyone....I quoted your post just to say that we dont have to bother about twitter traders.....onlt that much...rest all is general post...

I dont even suggest that the names you mentioned have not made money......Risky and Ravi are both astute traders and they must have made full use of this upmove...not referring to them or any other person in particular.....

What I want to say is be in tune with the market and dont fight it even though our analysis points to something else.....

ST
Personally for me last 2 months have been poor for my system before that i had made 2300-2400 points in first 6 months in nifty . Hopefully last 4 months would be good. Cheers :)