Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Banknifty I suspect the expected movement could happen today itself. My tentative expectation is that it could happen approximately within 7-8 hours from the start of todays session. Lets see
Banknifty movement didnt happen on the other day. But finally managed to cross above 31212 zone yesterday and today.we are yet to get the reversal signal. I expect it to get one around the mid channel line. we will get confirmation of reversal once price breaks below lower channel line
1574225976976.png

Operator(s) can do anything. I was referring to sellers ganging up at 12k
These so called operators are a myth. Serious traders don't get into this trap. Charts, if you read them correctly, will guide you. These myths like stop hunting, buying and selling in groups used to happen before electronic trading. Mind you, I said electronic, not online trading came into existence .
It's just that a few hundred people see the same pattern on the charts and trade on it, and newbies, seeing the volume, term it as operator activity.
Just my views, talking from 26 years of experience, and as usual, I may be wrong.
Maybe there are operators in the market, out to get you all.

Banknifty movement didnt happen on the other day. But finally managed to cross above 31212 zone yesterday and today.we are yet to get the reversal signal. I expect it to get one around the mid channel line. we will get confirmation of reversal once price breaks below lower channel line View attachment 38744
Dont you think, that BN index is moving for 31500 (minimum) ltp 31395

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
From 1st Jan 2019 ,Dr Lal Pathlab has appreciated by over 80 % whereas Nifty has appreciated by 10 %...so outperfirmance of 70 % despite economy not doing anything great......so stock picking and holding for long term is the key to wealth much more than economy,Govt,policies ,world economics etc .....in last 2 months it appreciated by over 25 %....

Same with Abbott...over 70 % apprecation in last 1 year against 10 % of Nifty....

Smart_trade
It paid dividend at 6rupee/share today, that's a bonus,and you sold at the top....
Pranaam

travi

These so called operators are a myth. Serious traders don't get into this trap. Charts, if you read them correctly, will guide you. These myths like stop hunting, buying and selling in groups used to happen before electronic trading. Mind you, I said electronic, not online trading came into existence .
It's just that a few hundred people see the same pattern on the charts and trade on it, and newbies, seeing the volume, term it as operator activity.
Just my views, talking from 26 years of experience, and as usual, I may be wrong.
Maybe there are operators in the market, out to get you all.
yes, you're right in the general form. back in the day with bucket shops, and still with some currency platforms etc it is common to have market makers etc but NSE like context, there aren't.

Just to add the operator(s) in context, atleast in this thread, are those guys who create certain unnatural moves. You see a lot of them around expiry. forces that are actually able to move the market if we have to define them.

Dont you think, that BN index is moving for 31500 (minimum) ltp 31395
its a tight call. I dont want to risk by expecting 31500. this wave C of Y is looking like ED. so I dont want to risk on bullish side for just 100 points.there is a bearish divergence, middle channel. all are aligning.I am just waiting for reversal signal.

yes, you're right in the general form. back in the day with bucket shops, and still with some currency platforms etc it is common to have market makers etc but NSE like context, there aren't.

Just to add the operator(s) in context, atleast in this thread, are those guys who create certain unnatural moves. You see a lot of them around expiry. forces that are actually able to move the market if we have to define them.
These are not forces bro, just a few hundred people having similar opinion on price movement.
Their time horizon is a few bars. That's it.
Then even investors can be termed as operators with a bigger time horizon, as few thousand of them saw some potential in a particular quarter results and bought.
Electronic markets do not have operators.
Though traders want to believe they exist from the very bottom of their hearts as they want someone to blame for the spike that took out their stop loss