Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Could anyone please help me with this coding in chartink.com
I want to create a scanner that can filter stocks that are closed above 50SMA for the first time in the last 30 days
Could anyone please help. thanks in advance
I can create a 50 line coding. but I believe it could be done in single line code. and that will help me to check with different number of days easily

TraderRavi

low risk profile
So far Nov series is very choppy and no move seems to sustain for long. in my recent memory, this kind of PA happened through out June month. That time i suffered with 14% DD (straight fall in equity curve, you can see). so far nov month, managed to minimize loss by active trade management, reducing position size as per PA. This kind of tough month's test discretionary traders to the maximum extent. Range bound days, Trend (Up/Down) are easy and most will benefit with less psychological burnout. real battle is when volatile moves with in small day range (say ATR 80-100 points).

View attachment 38730 View attachment 38730
Is this NF or BNF ? How much quantity you are trading with 10 lakh capital ?

ncube

So far Nov series is very choppy and no move seems to sustain for long. in my recent memory, this kind of PA happened through out June month. That time i suffered with 14% DD (straight fall in equity curve, you can see). so far nov month, managed to minimize loss by active trade management, reducing position size as per PA. This kind of tough month's test discretionary traders to the maximum extent. Range bound days, Trend (Up/Down) are easy and most will benefit with less psychological burnout. real battle is when volatile moves with in small day range (say ATR 80-100 points).

View attachment 38730 View attachment 38730
Nice performance...well done!!

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Could anyone please help me with this coding in chartink.com
I want to create a scanner that can filter stocks that are closed above 50SMA for the first time in the last 30 days
Could anyone please help. thanks in advance
I can create a 50 line coding. but I believe it could be done in single line code. and that will help me to check with different number of days easily
Please check this one I could write with what little i know. Since it will throw lot of results, You can add additional filter like volume. if you ask [email protected] they too will help you.

1574160106410.png

Edit:not getting the first time condition. :(

XRAY27

When a succesful trader talks about 8 SL in a row it puts a trader into the right perspective. Madan has also talked in a good detail about series of losses.
One of my trader friend he was executing 3 different strategies and all his strategies failed last month giving rise to a big hole in his account and then we had a long discussion on running multiple strategies. The guys is a successful trader since last 4 years continuously profitable year after year. Losses and series of loosing trades is something a mechanical trader has to take in his stride and go on with his job.

I cant say much about discretionary trading and leave it to others

Something like this https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-earn-₹1000-from-₹20000-in-stock-market-every-day-in-intraday-trading

and anything that promotes Risk aversion is something I never quite understood.

First volume contraction after 7 months..in intra ( April to oct added 4 times with respective to volume)..,other two are going as usual...DD is part and parcel , how you are positioned your self for this (DD) ,will make you survive..