Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sridhga

Infy cooking up its books?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ressing-up-its-books/articleshow/71681913.cms

For some strange reason, the management and its employees are not in sync for the last several years. The company could not build a proper leadership chain down the line. Ethical issues showing up is the last straw. This company is not going to be a good investment for those who entered in the last 5 years.

HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and Axis Bank have 8-10% upside from current levels
Where are We?
The Nifty last week recovered from its key support levels and managed to sustain above 11600 and formed a bullish pattern on daily charts. The index has formed strong support at 11400-11300 levels and one must maintain a buy-on-dips approach. The Bank Nifty has exceeded its weekly resistance levels and is likely to outperform in the near future.
Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/71684101.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Looming Crisis: FinMin informs Finance Commission that this year's gross tax revenue could fall short by Rs. 2 trillion, reports BS.

This is why i am not expecting any direct tax cut any time soon.

In my view, the Revenue Secretary should be fired. He got the budget estimates horribly wrong, embarrassing the Finance Minister and government in Parliament. And is now saying in interviews the revenue targets will be met, even as the Finance Commission is informed of shortfalls.

Look at the 2016 graph ! Tells u a story !

2016 bar chart is incorrect. How can actual collection be -ve ? Does it mean govt gave away tax refund?

And I doubt revenue secretary does show these numbers all by himself. Remember this full budget, no numbers were shown in parliament and were available as 'appendix' which didn't matched at all with any previous numbers. In fact were short of 1.25 lakh crore rs. It's not only Infy, countries finances were cooked up too.

EXTREME rumours being spread about collapse of banking sector. People are being urged to make a run on the banks. This might ACTUALLY trigger a collapse, as banks keep only so much money at a time. Even if one branch of any bank says cash exhausted for the day, it will spread like wildfire.

I have personally faced this with Grindlays Bank in 1992 at the time of Harshad Mehta. The branch ran out of money, said could not honour our withdrawal, asked us to wait till the evening as they have to get the actual cash from their Strongroom. Fortunately the manager was an intelligent man, and asked us to take a DD for the amount, saying that DD is as good as cash. We did that. At that time Grindlays Bank was named as one of the problematic banks involved in Badla Financing at that time. ST must know more about Badla Financing, as most of the traders here must not be knowing the term.