Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Though I do not want to drift into politics, I think both Russia and USA will covertly help Kurds and Turkey will be drawn into a very long tiresome battle. This war may put Iran vs Sunni war on hold. Turkey war cannot influence oil supplies. So oil prices will be stable.
Its more of handshake between all the 3 Erdoğan-Putin-Trump . . .

No one cares for Kurds, they/their land have been divided and re-divided many, many times . . .

Turkey wants a buffer Zone,

Putin with Trumps help is pushing the Kurd's into Assad's lap

It's surprising and amusing to see it all unfold . . .

Russia having a mole in white house,
these thing used to happen only in fiction (movies/novels)

sridhga

PMC bank depositor Mr Sanjay Gulati suffered a heart attack after coming from a protest march. He has Rs 90 Lacs FD in the bank and all in one single bank...He was a ground engineer with Jet Airways and lost his job and this deposit was his only saving for remaining life...he died today....very sad to hear such things...

Smart_trade

I really did not want to 'like' this info. But did not know how to acknowledge.

PMC bank depositor Mr Sanjay Gulati suffered a heart attack after coming from a protest march. He has Rs 90 Lacs FD in the bank and all in one single bank...He was a ground engineer with Jet Airways and lost his job and this deposit was his only saving for remaining life...he died today....very sad to hear such things...

Smart_trade
when people got in to unfortunate events like this .. means something so drastic event and when they realize helpless it would be better for them to get in to hospital for a month and take some support .. from there they can operate bit cool and confidently .. medicines might do wonders ..

Its more of handshake between all the 3 Erdoğan-Putin-Trump . . .

No one cares for Kurds, they/their land have been divided and re-divided many, many times . . .

Turkey wants a buffer Zone,

Putin with Trumps help is pushing the Kurd's into Assad's lap

It's surprising and amusing to see it all unfold . . .

Russia having a mole in white house,
these thing used to happen only in fiction (movies/novels)
second lady..:eek:

Last edited: