Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

ain for long time but couldn't make head or tail out of it..
If you can start a new trend for what are you looking currently that can help other in analysing option chain[/QUOTE]

my observations and methods i had already written in detail in this thread itself earlier. sanju had been kind enough to consolidate the whole thing in a pdf format and post it. i think it should be searchable. that more or less encapsulates my methods .
of course it is a dynamic process , but the methodology is what i had written. i may have a copy of that . i'll repost it when i find it.

ain for long time but couldn't make head or tail out of it..
If you can start a new trend for what are you looking currently that can help other in analysing option chain
my observations and methods i had already written in detail in this thread itself earlier. sanju had been kind enough to consolidate the whole thing in a pdf format and post it. i think it should be searchable. that more or less encapsulates my methods .
of course it is a dynamic process , but the methodology is what i had written. i may have a copy of that . i'll repost it when i find it.[/QUOTE]

This is the pdf file shared by sanju bhai .

Attachments