Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

Is there any press conference by Nimmi aunty today also ?...Last week I came to know from TJ only :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Will take a fresh look on co-op bank regulations, says Shaktikanta Das

Every such incident (PMC Bank issue) is an experience and we will have a fresh look at the regulatory framework (for cooperative banks) and if any change is needed, we will discuss it with the government, says RBI governor Shaktikanta Das.

NBFC sector remains under RBI's intense and close supervision, says RBI governor Shaktikanta Das.

Will take a fresh look on co-op bank regulations, says Shaktikanta Das

Every such incident (PMC Bank issue) is an experience and we will have a fresh look at the regulatory framework (for cooperative banks) and if any change is needed, we will discuss it with the government, says RBI governor Shaktikanta Das.

NBFC sector remains under RBI's intense and close supervision, says RBI governor Shaktikanta Das.
matlab fir waat lagegi kisi bank ki...
RBI should look into itself rather than looking into the banks...

Coal India has spent a lot of time between 200-300. I think that now will make a new trading range and give the traders a chance to play the ranges.

View attachment 37914
TP bhai, sab khairiat? Bahut lambi samay ke baad aap ko dekhen! :)

best wishes

jassinko

Jassi bhai, what is your recent buy price and sell price in hdfcbank ?
I bought near 1235 and sold near 1255 twice... Last I bought at 1222 and sold at 1234... But now thinking to buy at 1200... Not sure actually

Sent from my SM-M305F using Tapatalk