Day Trading Stocks & Futures

bpr

now that we have corp tax 22%(historic step and very good decision by the Govt) how can income tax be higher than that.
Any rich person can create company and funnel his/her income through it ...not sure how much hassel it is but better than paying 35% to 40% income tax with surcharge and all I guess.
so the current slab of individual taxation meaningless ? so the only guys stuck are trhe middle class people ??

I belive now max tax slab should be 22% or lower. Income tax should not be higher than corp tax as per my logic. what do you guys think ??

travi

now that we have corp tax 22%(historic step and very good decision by the Govt) how can income tax be higher than that.
Any rich person can create company and funnel his/her income through it ...not sure how much hassel it is but better than paying 35% to 40% income tax with surcharge and all I guess.
so the current slab of individual taxation meaningless ? so the only guys stuck are trhe middle class people ??

I belive now max tax slab should be 22% or lower. Income tax should not be higher than corp tax as per my logic. what do you guys think ??
not responding directly to your post, but I think salaried ppl have always found it hardest to evade tax. most of the minimal golmaal can occur only in investment declaration/HRA/Reimbursed expenses etc but not much. correct me if im wrong.

on the other hand, businessman or those who are direct mgmt of Co already do a lot of personal income minimization by showing everything as Co expense. so this is before tax anyway.

so what i'm trying to say, to this
"Any rich person can create company and funnel his/her income "
For high income salaried class still couldn't in most cases and the businessmen already doing it.

Reducing IT slabs will legitmately pass benefits to the high income salaried class but not everyone can open company and say don't pay salary, pay this company.
so govt can think of benefitting this section of ppl.
Co's already did tax benefit part by way of perks / sodexho coupons/ lot of facilities to employees and lot more freebies. this avoids double taxation anyway.

Riskyman

Tax for MSME is also at 25% bhai. Mein tho already ek company register kar raha hoon :p
Riskybhai traders pvt ltd.

Last edited: