Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Mark Douglas also explains very well how he lost out when he was long and broker played him ( got him to spread on the other exch with opp position ). after booking losses, his trade in silver was limit up for around 30 days. this was in 1980. He accredits this trade which really opened his eyes.
The Hunt Brothers were buying Silver, all of it available in the world, at that time. Taking delivery by the Plane loads. Cargo Planes.

BNF - a few possibilities ltp 29007.85

- Sustaining above 29000 to move for 29100 -> 29300 -> 29400
- Sustaining above 29400, there is all possibility to move for 30000 around, sooner or later

- If fails to sustain above 29000 then likely for 28900 and then for 28825/800
- and remaining below 28800, no surprise, if dips for 28600/500

Only my tukka views

Back in 2004-2005 or so, Some real estate stocks were really hot. I remember punching in my buy orders in Unitech without getting a single share for many many days as open price would be up at upper circuit. If I remember well, the stock was in a continuous circuit for more than a month. Somehow, after many days of trying, I manged to buy a few shares right at the top. Thereafter, continuous lower circuits. Rest is history :)
I was not able to get unitech..so invested in parsvnath...that is history too

Dont confuse yourself...if you are long and the stock hits upper circuit, your broker will always be able to execute MIS sale order the same day...so your position will be squared the same day...for selling in a upper curcuit is no problem.....problem is if you are short and the stock is limit up, you wont be able to square up in MIS because at limit up, all buyers are standing on buy side and no seller on sell side...
Then it will go to auction next day..samjho aadha investment gaya..

gautam7821

Then it will go to auction next day..samjho aadha investment gaya..
Once I did not square off my intraday short position, not a single penny was deducted, but the total value of the trade was blocked till settlement.