Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Problem is world's reliance on plutonium based nuclear reactors. These were developed so that enriched uranium could be obtained for weapons. Instead India and for that matter whole world should research on Thorium based nuclear reactors. China is already investing billions in the technology.

Advantage is, no Chernobyl style meltdowns + India is seating on world's largest reserve of Thorium !
World's largest deposit of thorium is in India, especially the black sand beaches of Kerala. "India plans to use its reserve as a cornerstone in its energy independence plans" a report from 2015 said...

thanks for the information
My seminar topic during the graduation was cellular neural network, a form of artificial neural network used for artificial image processing/identification (software)... i thought it was a cutting edge topic then, but it may have actually been established long before that... Study of ANN lead to AI i guess..
Edit: thinking out of the box, weekend effect :)

lemondew

St da,

What happens to mis positions if trading is halted for entire day.

By ban if you mean trading halt due to downward circuit breaker, I remember atleast 2 incidents in 2008/9 when the trading was halted for 1-2 hours and in one instance there were two continuous circuit breakers by 11:00 a.m. and the market was stopped for the whole day.....

You must have encoutered these days in your backtesting of your trading system...

Smart_trade

St da,

What happens to mis positions if trading is halted for entire day.
If you are on the wrong side of the circuit, in huge quantity, you get a chance to arrange for funds and transfer them to your trading account BEFORE trading resumes the next day. Else, if there is not enough margin in the account, the position is squared off at open. If you are on the right side of the circuit, you get to post your screenshots on Twitter and forum with the caption " See, I told you its going to happen "

lemondew

If your on right side too i presume position will be squared off next day open..?

If you are on the wrong side of the circuit, in huge quantity, you get a chance to arrange for funds and transfer them to your trading account BEFORE trading resumes the next day. Else, if there is not enough margin in the account, the position is squared off at open. If you are on the right side of the circuit, you get to post your screenshots on Twitter and forum with the caption " See, I told you its going to happen "