Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

jhand day in BNF, didn't get any entry :|

Yes Bank down 15%... Last time it came to 55 and bounced and I thought I would never see my target of 40 on it. Now back below support. looks like a glimmer of hope to see 40 :)

40 mein ayega tho bhar bhar ke le lunga and I will sit on it for 10 years. Even if it goes to 20, I wont sell.
any inside news ur having ? :DD
yes and ibulhsg, even if i get for free i'll be skeptical

Riskyman

any inside news ur having ? :DD
yes and ibulhsg, even if i get for free i'll be skeptical
Yes Bank... My cycle wala theory indicates a big bull run in this stock over the next 10 years with likely targets of 350:p Stock likely to remain subdued for the next year or so. But I wont mind putting in some money.

Disclaimer to those who read this: This is just my personal view. Put dont buy based on my views. Please consult your financial advisor :p

KAL.YUG

Yes Bank down 15%... Last time it came to 55 and bounced and I thought I would never see my target of 40 on it. Now back below support. looks like a glimmer of hope to see 40 :)

40 mein ayega tho bhar bhar ke le lunga and I will sit on it for 10 years. Even if it goes to 20, I wont sell.

RanaJi is complaining to SEBI that "my company stocks are being hammered by short sellers, please probe"
:DD

travi

RanaJi is complaining to SEBI that "my company stocks are being hammered by short sellers, please probe"
:DD
paytm and co would be hammering, they are hoping to get it for cheap :) by this logic, I will buy with risky bhai :DD

if you meet Ranaji, tell him, girne do 40 tak, phir risky bhai bacha lega aur seller ki vaat lag dega :p

will you average on 20??

Riskyman

paytm and co would be hammering, they are hoping to get it for cheap :) by this logic, I will buy with risky bhai :DD

if you meet Ranaji, tell him, girne do 40 tak, phir risky bhai bacha lega aur sellar ki vaat lag dega :p
See, honestly I have no clue about this paytm stuff etc... But for over a year now ive had this target and hoped silently it will get there. And i dont care whether paytm buys or not but im going to buy it and forget it.
The upcycle will start in a year or so.