Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Kotak bank is in our list of wealth compounders...so we have to buy it, no choice.....it may be showing strength that the correction is sideways and not very deep.....but sequential completing in sideways zone we may buy the stock slowly because it is not extended enough on the downside.....

If the headwind of court case against it filed by SEBI in Mumbai High Court is resolved in its favour, it will go through the roof.....else it may be sideways till it is resolved.

I will be buying it ...

ST

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Today nirmala madam press conference at evening ?
Nothing to do with news.The only news i get is from the forum.It was just the way Nifty opened on the daily chart with respect to yesterday.Let's wait and see till the end of the day. I have locked in what I require.

Last edited:

ncube

Fastest growing economy my foot! SOmeone finally spoke the truth. We delude ourselves by saying we are the fastest growing economy and oh we are bigger than France in GDP terms.

But has any one really talked about the state of economy and the Gini coefficients and the equitable delivery of services?? For decades now, we have lurked in the bottom two deciles of the UNHDI index. Now that does not lie.

View attachment 37300
I think Maheshwari is incorrectly comparing nominal GDP between countries to measure economic growth. Value of 60000usd in US and 2000usd in India is not same. In India we can purchase more quality for lower price. Hence one should use GDP in terms of PPP (purchasing power parity) instead of nominal to measure economic growth. Currently India is at number 3 in terms of GDP PPP, China is 1st, US is second, in coming years we should be able to overtake US.

However agree to the fact that our HDI (Human development Index) is way behind other countries. There is lot to be done and the main reason for it is high population. Hopefully Government will also focus on factors to improve quality of life for the people.

lemondew

I think every person is entitled to 2 square meals and a roof. Irrespective of whether he is productive or not as per a third party definition. If that is achieved then we can call ourself a middle class country.

If a person has to go out and do something to survive one day then....

Nothing to do with news.The only news i get is from the forum.It was just the way Nifty opened on the daily chart with respect to yesterday.Let's wait and see till the end of the day. I have locked in what I require.
I think Maheshwari is incorrectly comparing nominal GDP between countries to measure economic growth. Value of 60000usd in US and 2000usd in India is not same. In India we can purchase more quality for lower price. Hence one should use GDP in terms of PPP (purchasing power parity) instead of nominal to measure economic growth. Currently India is at number 3 in terms of GDP PPP, China is 1st, US is second, in coming years we should be able to overtake US.

However agree to the fact that our HDI (Human development Index) is way behind other countries. There is lot to be done and the main reason for it is high population. Hopefully Government will also focus on factors to improve quality of life for the people.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Sanju bhai aajkal subhah subhah sab set kar ke baith jaate hain.... abb dekho mazey:up:

Fastest growing economy my foot! SOmeone finally spoke the truth. We delude ourselves by saying we are the fastest growing economy and oh we are bigger than France in GDP terms.

But has any one really talked about the state of economy and the Gini coefficients and the equitable delivery of services?? For decades now, we have lurked in the bottom two deciles of the UNHDI index. Now that does not lie.

View attachment 37300
Tez bhagna nahi hai..per Olympic mein running mein gold medal chaiye?

How does that work?

Growing fast is a necessary condition - though not a sufficient one for reducing inequality.