Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Absolutely! Im was in goa so I will talk about it. Goa's economy was mainly dependent on mining and tourism. After mining ban, Goa has still managed to hold its own via tourism. In goa, we have no tax or very little tax on Alcohol which is a major attraction for tourists.
Karnataka had Kingfisher which flowed like water. At some time restaurants were serving it less than the MRP.
Not sure how Goa is keeping up with all the restrictions on "Rave Parties" or other parties.. at least that's what I've heard.
I'm looking for the New Bangkok or Pattaya in India ... whether Goa, Bengaluru or wherever :)

Our Indian gods are Gold hungry bhai. Most of Hindu gods have gold headgear. Except Shiv bhagwan maybe:p
Haha...there is no Indian god bhai...god is god..
Tomorrow you will say Pakistani God... Irani God ..Bangladeshi God .. Somalian God .. British god and newly created EU god..

Riskyman

Karnataka had Kingfisher which flowed like water. At some time restaurants were serving it less than the MRP.
Not sure how Goa is keeping up with all the restrictions on "Rave Parties" or other parties.. at least that's what I've heard.
I'm looking for the New Bangkok or Pattaya in India ... whether Goa, Bengaluru or wherever :)
Karnataka charges tax but is less than Maharastra . Maybe taxes are slightly lesser than other part of the country. Not come across any restaurants that sell less than MRP so far. Let me know where I can find them:p

Rave parties happen all the time in goa. Some right under the nose of cops. So long as nothing bad happens no one cares.

Ego never diminishes bhai unless due to old age related issues. Jab tak hai jaan tab tak hai ego.
Even a saint / baba who has given up everything in life has a ego.
There are many different definitions of "ego" though.

Only people with mental issues may not have an ego.
I thought the answer as whiskey..as it never gets old and the price and value increase with time;)

checkmate7

Wahh subh subh reading all the post was like reading a newspaper full of different news/info :DD... Bangkok Pattaya bana ke hi maanege kuch log :p.. I have to see Kashmir once hope will be able to do in coming years..

Today is badminton world championship match final for women India's PV Sindhu vs Japan Okuhara..if somebody fan of badminton can watch...

Sports news missing tha :p

Asteroid bhi gira do that is expertise of our Doomsday guy @afin :p

ncube

“I can’t tell you how it came to take me so many years to learn that instead of placing piking bets on what the next few quotations were going to be, my game was to anticipate what was going to happen in a big way.” - Jesse Livermore
Very important quote and is valid even now. Once we stop predicting and instead start anticipating the next moves there will be a major change in our trading results. Though prediction and anticipation may seem similar.. there is a lot of difference. Anticipation actually allows you to include probability which is your edge while making trading dicisions whereas when predicting you just make a bet by guessing based on your intuition or gut feeling. Next level of evolution is to make this process of anticipation systematic or mechanical as anticipation is rule based and it's easy to make it systematic. Learn this and you will have a holy grail system...:)

XRAY27

“I can’t tell you how it came to take me so many years to learn that instead of placing piking bets on what the next few quotations were going to be, my game was to anticipate what was going to happen in a big way.” - Jesse Livermore
By this you need to come up with trading system with proven track record and a impeccable mind set to follow it..problem is we don’t come in combo of both..and naturally we suffer a lot...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk