Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Hahaha yeh tho maya hai bhai:p They are both bloody far away. Mujhe ek din se zyada laga tha bike pe:)
Maybe this pandit has a helicopter:
no bhai...it might be just a rumour..but he used to go by walk:
this what i found in google:
Distance Between Kedarnath to Badrinath

Distance between Kedarnath to Badrinath by Road is 218 Kms

Distance between Kedarnath to Badrinath by Flight is 41 Kms

Riskyman

no bhai...it might be just a rumour..but he used to go by walk:
this what i fond in google:
Distance Between Kedarnath to Badrinath
Distance between Kedarnath to Badrinath by Road is 218 Kms
Distance between Kedarnath to Badrinath by Flight is 41 Kms
Maybe this pandit can walk at 50 kmph :p
Morning puja in Kedar and evening puja in badri.

Ive done it on the bike. It took me more than a day with an over nite stay given the bad roads and intermittent hail and rain. Add 50 kgs of back packs and a pillion rider, the bike suspension was all toasted on those roads. :(

Maybe this pandit can walk at 50 kmph :p
Morning puja in Kedar and evening puja in badri.

Ive done it on the bike. It took me more than a day with an over nite stay given the bad roads and intermittent hail and rain. Add 50 kgs of back packs and a pillion rider, the bike suspension was all toasted on those roads. :(
it's something like that..there are some routes where people by walk are reaching as par people by car..

it's very difficult by bike in rainy season..too much rain leads to very bad road condition...

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Even in old times, temples use to be under king’s/Raja’s control.

Kings use to loot ( or take) all gold and riches when they wedged wars.

In modern times, if people arw so much worried about govt control should stop donating money to idoles and use it for social causes directly or through NGO’s.

Govt will automatically give back control to trusts if there is no money. On other side of argument, if govt don’t interfere, mandir trusts will keep building golden idols or silver “sihansan”

Name a thing that doesn’t get old or have diminishing returns... (question i got from twitter..)
i don't think it's ego. ego may be ageless, but with it the return would diminish at least in the long run...
my take was "passion", passion has no age limit and would never diminish in returns... (but don't know what was questioner's thought.

Even in old times, temples use to be under king’s/Raja’s control.

Kings use to loot ( or take) all gold and riches when they wedged wars.

In modern times, if people arw so much worried about govt control should stop donating money to idoles and use it for social causes directly or through NGO’s.

Govt will automatically give back control to trusts if there is no money. On other side of argument, if govt don’t interfere, mandir trusts will keep building golden idols or silver “sihansan”
what's wrong in building silvar sihasan by the money of devotees..
some men used to molest women..by this logic all men are bad..

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
what's wrong in building silvar sihasan by the money of devotees..
some men used to molest women..by this logic all men are bad..
God doesn’t need gold or silver. Poor goes hungry, children malnourished its not justifiable to spend so much wealth.

May be it’s just me.