Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Looks like some specialized algorithm he is using.. last week he got in @ Rs 5 option and exited @ Rs 154. (approx)
.. some vague direction given to blind like me would be of great help :)
Hey Traderhardrock .. are you into automated trading or is it manual .. I see you always get in the bottom and exit at the peak ..
or are you using specialized charting software like amibroker or tradingview ..?
nahi bhai, I am not using any algo,
I dont know even the spelling of it correctly and leave aside, what does algo mean.
But sometimes I do get such trades by tukka trading. :DD

BTW, I use Ami and that too simply price chart, most of the time

Riskyman

More than that, I just wish we kept our country a lot less filthy. That should help. Uttarakhand must be left alone like that - pristine and divine the way it is. Environmental protectionism must be there.
Tourism need not necessarily mean environmental degradation in many cases. I will cite of my personal examples related to this. In Maharastra, we have the magnificent Ajanta and Ellora caves which I have visited a few years ago. The government of Maharashtra does not allow diesel/petrol vehicles anywhere near the caves. All tourists have to park their vehicles some 15 kms away and board CNG fueled buses that are operated by the Govt. to get to the caves. There is a strict ban on use of plastic. Tourists are not allowed to carry food items etc to the caves. All of this has ensured that the places is kept clean and environmental taken care of.

On the flip side, I have visited Kedarnath in Uttarakhand a few times. On my first visit, I was shell shocked at what I saw. To get to Kedarnath, one has to trek 14 Kms from a small village called Gaurikund which was nothing more than a few homes and many shanties. The trekking path is 20 feet wide mountainous terrain. There are about 2000 kacchars ( donkey like animals) used to ferry people up and down the mountain that use the same path people use. Imagine these animals pooping and pissing on the entire path up the mountains. Tourists have to walk on this animal poop and the stench is unbearable.

The river Mandakini which originates in Kedarnath is a tiny stream at the top of the mountain where it originates and runs its course along the trekking path. Tourists dump all their used water bottles in this stream which is washed downstream and gets collected at a flat area near GauriKund. You can see thousands of plastic bottles floating on the water. In fact, you cannot see any water here but just bottles and garbage. Lastly, once you get to the kedarnath mountain, a small 20 feet wide road leads to the main temple. There are small hotels on either side of this road. The hotel have no drainage facility and they end up washing all their utensils in front of the hotel entrance on the road. The road is littered with leftover food debris dumped by these hotel. Can you imagine that?

I was so shocked at seeing the filth that it left me wondering how on earth can any Hindu pilgrimage be so dirty. I had never seen anything like that before in any hindu temple. Absolute filth! When I was there, the DM of the place was also visiting GauriKund. I remember stopping him at his hotel and pointing out to the gross negligence only to be politely pushed back by his secretary.

One-two day after I left Kedarnath, there was a massive cloudburst and everything was washed away in the floods. Apart from the sadness due to loss of human life and property, I was happy in a way that all that filth was swept away by nature. That place needed a reset badly and it came with a bang.

So, yes you are right. Tourism and environmental conservation has to go hand in hand. But its not difficult at all. It can done if our govt has the will to do it.

Edit: Eco tourism is actually more rewarding as people do not mind paying a premium as compared to normal tourism. All the more reason why India and its citizens should lay more emphasis on it.

Sorry about the long post :(

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
If we got a Thailand or Bangkok in India it would be really great .. world class facilities and economical stay would boost forex inflows !!!
Well, not all shining is Gold. New laws in Thailand took place and this is not as good for business as you may think. Probably you are not aware about it as if so, you may would post in a different way about Thailands new coming situation.

Police state squeeze for Thailands exatriates:
https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/08/article/police-state-squeeze-for-thailands-expatriates/

Opinion: TM30 alienating law-abiding aliens:
http://www.khaosodenglish.com/opinion/2019/08/18/opinion-tm30-alienating-law-abiding-aliens/

TM30 is an unnecessary waste of time and resources in the name of national security. Such pedantic and restrictive rules don’t belong in a country wanting to attract more foreign expats and investments. Investments will slow down on such laws, as there are many other countries in Asia to go with, even without such laws. What is clear is that the impact will not be positive and that among regional competitors Vietnam, Singapore and even Cambodia, schadenfreude is likely to be the mood of the day.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Tourism need not necessarily mean environmental degradation in many cases. I will cite of my personal examples related to this. In Maharastra, we have the magnificent Ajanta and Ellora caves which I have visited a few years ago. The government of Maharashtra does not allow diesel/petrol vehicles anywhere near the caves. All tourists have to park their vehicles some 15 kms away and board CNG fueled buses that are operated by the Govt. to get to the caves. There is a strict ban on use of plastic. Tourists are not allowed to carry food items etc to the caves. All of this has ensured that the places is kept clean and environmental taken care of.

On the flip side, I have visited Kedarnath in Uttarakhand a few times. On my first visit, I was shell shocked at what I saw. To get to Kedarnath, one has to trek 14 Kms from a small village called Gaurikund which was nothing more than a few homes and many shanties. The trekking path is 20 feet wide mountainous terrain. There are about 2000 kacchars ( donkey like animals) used to ferry people up and down the mountain that use the same path people use. Imagine these animals pooping and pissing on the entire path up the mountains. Tourists have to walk on this animal poop and the stench is unbearable.

The river Mandakini which originates in Kedarnath is a tiny stream at the top of the mountain where it originates and runs its course along the trekking path. Tourists dump all their used water bottles in this stream which is washed downstream and gets collected at a flat area near GauriKund. You can see thousands of plastic bottles floating on the water. In fact, you cannot see any water here but just bottles and garbage. Lastly, once you get to the kedarnath mountain, a small 20 feet wide road leads to the main temple. There are small hotels on either side of this road. The hotel have no drainage facility and they end up washing all their utensils in front of the hotel entrance on the road. The road is littered with leftover food debris dumped by these hotel. Can you imagine that?

I was so shocked at seeing the filth that it left me wondering how on earth can any Hindu pilgrimage be so dirty. I had never seen anything like that before in any hindu temple. Absolute filth! When I was there, the DM of the place was also visiting GauriKund. I remember stopping him at his hotel and pointing out to the gross negligence only to be politely pushed back by his secretary.

One-two day after I left Kedarnath, there was a massive cloudburst and everything was washed away in the floods. Apart from the sadness due to loss of human life and property, I was happy in a way that all that filth was swept away by nature. That place needed a reset badly and it came with a bang.

So, yes you are right. Tourism and environmental conservation has to go hand in hand. But its not difficult at all. It can done if our govt has the will to do it.

Edit: Eco tourism is actually more rewarding as people do not mind paying a premium as compared to normal tourism. All the more reason why India and its citizens should lay more emphasis on it.

Sorry about the long post :(
All these famous hindu temples are crowded by dhongi pundits/panda's , whose only aim is to loot darshanarthi/devotee. Yahan darshan ke itne paise nikalo , idhar pooja ke itne nikalo. I dont have any faith in all these activities as I feel its biggest ponzi schemes ever invented, but those who have faith , they feel very disheartened by shameless behaviour of these pundits. There are many famous temples in UK , sab jagah yahi haal hai,theek se darshan bhi nahi karne dete sirf loot macha rakhi hai.

All these famous hindu temples are crowded by dhongi pundits/panda's , whose only aim is to loot darshanarthi/devotee. Yahan darshan ke itne paise nikalo , idhar pooja ke itne nikalo. I dont have any faith in all these activities as I feel its biggest ponzi schemes ever invented, but those who have faith , they feel very disheartened by shameless behaviour of these pundits. There are many famous temples in UK , sab jagah yahi haal hai,theek se darshan bhi nahi karne dete sirf loot macha rakhi hai.
True Ravi bhai. Some of these Pandits have been tarnishing the name of Brahmins all over. It is so very sad! :(

Riskyman

True Ravi bhai. Some of these Pandits have been tarnishing the name of Brahmins all over. It is so very sad! :(
Many of the hindu temples in India are under government management. Many would not know this.
The pandits are mere employees. Its the government that uses the funds generated by the temples.

In UK, the government has been trying to get the char dham temples under endowment i.e public religious institutions and charitable endowment act 1984. Even in my place, our family temple is in the process of being usurped by the government.

Temple management in itself is a different issue all together. I am not sure if and when all these char dham temples come under government endowment it will help reduce environmental damage and reduce filth.