Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
"Senior advocates Kapil Sibal, Indira Jaising, Vivek Tankha and Salman Khurshid waiting in Court of Justice N V Ramana, who had sent back the matter to CJI in the morning, for a possible hearing in P Chidamabaram's plea for protection from arrest."
It's easy to know who is who now, all 'like natured' people trying to save another corrupt.
And they are seeking special treatment from SC, just imagine a common man if handed the same kind of judgement by HC, he probably won't get a hearing in SC in his lifetime....

"Senior advocates Kapil Sibal, Indira Jaising, Vivek Tankha and Salman Khurshid waiting in Court of Justice N V Ramana, who had sent back the matter to CJI in the morning, for a possible hearing in P Chidamabaram's plea for protection from arrest."
It's easy to know who is who now, all 'like natured' people trying to save another corrupt.
And they are seeking special treatment from SC, just imagine a common man if handed the same kind of judgement by HC, he probably won't get a hearing in SC in his lifetime....

These advocates are also super corrupt and thieves like chidu.......:)

HEM

It will be very difficult for him to get bailed this time....

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member

mohan.sic

The speed of your changing the decision made me post it...

Now I understand your system is a much faster system to mine! :) My system rarely gives counter signals during a day.

I was just joking.. :up:

Not decision changing. Exit is not because of counter signal in ongc. View was positive even when I exited.
But Sometimes I lose confidence within minutes and exit immediately. Specially in stocks and options I enter and exit at same prices most of times. But when I am confident I Avg double qty's also. No mechanical and rigid rules. Most of the trades are spot decisions based on price reading.

Even now I feel BN fut can touch 27870 tomorrow in opening...But who knows what happens overnight...News and world markets impact...