Day Trading Stocks & Futures

soft_trader

are still banks charge for NEFT,RTGS and IMPS transactions? RBI said couple of months back they are making it zero to push digital India. But ICICI bank has not yet informed the customers about charges . i heard SBI has informed no charges for the said transactions from 1st Aug (Please some one confirm this if you have an account). What about other banks. are they passing the benefits to us or its just a eye wash from RBI?
ICICI has made neft/rtgs free since last month only for transactions made through netbanking channel. Transactions made through branch is still chargeable. Not all banks are passing on the benefits though.

AJK

what would be the most profitable timeframe for intraday trading banknifty. I use mt4,so have a choice of H1, m30, m15. New to trading the Indian markets,so all help will be greatly appreciated...Thank You.
Being newbie, I'd advise you to paper trade first and find out which timeframe suites you in terms of not giving much losses of your capital... then decide for yourself. But normally everyone in the market lose to learn.

ICICI has made neft/rtgs free since last month only for transactions made through netbanking channel. Transactions made through branch is still chargeable. Not all banks are passing on the benefits though.
what about for IMPS in ICICI bank using netbanking?