Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

it is not a question of people having complications with animal milk. Who doesn't like a good paneer parantha or cheese loaded pizza or curd rice? It is about ethics.

Milk should be called liquid cow/ buffalo fat that was stolen from her calves and has blood on it

The entire industry is built on lies and the majority, gullible people of the country have so naively bought it for years. It is such an irony that we worship her as the Gau Mata but we perpetrate unheard of horrors in the name of artificial insemination (another word for rape); illegal separation of the just born baby calves from the mothers; hours old male calves killed for leather and meat because they are commercially useless to give milk. The stories are endless and these are happening in front of our eyes in our own beloved motherland of India. It is not with a jaadu ki chadi that our country has become a leading exporter of beef and leather overnight. It is a pathetic industry built on the blood of these poor souls.

Still don't believe me?

Read the following:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/mumb...-industries/story-7icLDyv1Rq2tVV2kbYKccN.html

https://yourstory.com/2017/03/dairy-industry

If you want more, I can send you more such links and graphic video content also.
What ethics are we talking about??
You dont know that the agriculture industry is based on lies and the majority, gullible people of the country have so naively bought it for years??? We are happy pay 60 rs for tomatoes while the farmer who toiled for 3 months to grow the crop gets only 10 rs. This is ethical in your view? You agri industry has been poisoning the entire population of the country with fertilizer/pesticide laden produce. so much blatant use of chemicals like endosulfan untill 2011 contaminated our underground water reservoirs . People are getting cancer, diabetes and what not kind of diseases are on the rise. You call this ethical? You have a voice only against people who artificially inseminate cows for milk? The vanilla in ice creams/puddings you enjoy also is artificially pollinated by hand by humans.(another word for rape). So now stop eating vanilla also.

Kindly dont make drinking milk an ethical issue and make people feel guilty by saying things like " liquid cow/ buffalo fat that was stolen from her calves and has blood on it ". Maybe you are not educated in animal husbandry but let me tell you that a calf does not need mother's milk beyond 2 weeks from birth. Infact, a calf can make do with just colostrum the first few days and thereafter they anyway start feeding on grass. The calf is weaned from the mother partially at first and then completely. You are also ignorant of the fact that in many places in India, young calves are allowed to have their share of mother's milk first and then the rest is taken for human consumption. You are also ignorant of the fact that majority of India's milk is not produced by large dairies but by individual farmers with 2-3 cows who supply this milk to processing units. Most of the farmers take decent care of their cows as its a source of Income for the household. Do you know that in many parts of our beloved motherland, people will end up starving themselves if they have no money to buy food but will not allow their cattle to starve??

Its fine if you are a vegan. I have no problems. But dont go around blatantly painting everything "milk" as unethical by saying "the entire industry". Im sure bad practices are there in every industry but dont paint everything with the same brush.

Just dont scare people or make them feel guilty about consuming milk is the point.

I will not talk about beef consumption etc as it may involve religious beliefs. Anything else ?

Last edited:
Bharti Airtel
After 12 years of consolidation no investor would expect it to go like it is likely to go. I feel the top formed around Oct 2017 was serious top and it will be the top for few more years. I feel currently 5 wave red moves or over in the longterm and it is experiencing its corrective moves and it started in 2017 Oct. currently it looks like wave a completed or it could be wave 1 on the downside. that cant be derived now since we have data from 2002. So for time being let it be wave a green. if it is wave 1 then stock will be penny stock in the coming years. I dont want to talk about it now. But at the moment stock is not worth to be invested in my point of view because it might proceed for wave c anytime once it completes wave b green. wave c likely to erase atleast 50% from cmp. so when calculating from wave b it will be much more than that. basically I will be expecting 250,200,150,100,75. I could be entirely wrong as well. But at the moment this is my expectation in the medium to longterm.
View attachment 36802
Below snapshot is subwaves of green wave a.
View attachment 36803
Below snapshot is subwaves of green wave b. Though it looks like having abc structure it might still develop as triangle or flat. I would like to think it is incomplet. So I feel price may be fluctuating between 280-400 for a while before proceeding for green wave c. This is just my view based on my analysis.
View attachment 36804
Bharti Airtel
There is small change on 120 min chart posted in the previous post. Looks like data in the 120 min chart was not correct. It didnt account the rights issue adjustment . Today only I realised it when i was counting the pull back in daily chart. Because I was wondering why price is going in opposite direction, may be is it developing more complicated pattern or something.

I have attached the count on daily time frame for reference. Honestly it took me few hours to come to a conclusion on wave counts. Its so complicated because of fights between bulls and bears

I dont know whether I will be watching this stock when it crashes down. Incase if I am not, let me share how it might pan out. If it is going to crash soon then price will respect these 2 channels on the upperside. When price gets resisted with the upper channel line of both the channels then my expectation might turnout to be true. If price is breached the upper channel lines with some sharp movement and doesnt comeback in to the channel then most likely I am wrong and it might be a good wealth creator then.

At the moment I feel it is going to go up towards 400 zone in the shorterm. How it is going to reach there will decide the fate of this stock. Tomorrow if it breaks yesterday high then we could see some about 4-5% intraday itself.

Caution: Too much of indecisiveness between bulls and bears. Bulls have been trying hard to lift the stock. Its just about time one of them will crush the other. Be cautious. This is just my view and I could be wrong
1565856001835.png

Last edited:
What ethics are we talking about??
You dont know that the agriculture industry is based on lies and the majority, gullible people of the country have so naively bought it for years??? We are happy pay 60 rs for tomatoes while the farmer who toiled for 3 months to grow the crop gets only 10 rs. This is ethical in your view? You agri industry has been poisoning the entire population of the country with fertilizer/pesticide laden produce. so much blatant use of chemicals like endosulfan untill 2011 contaminated our underground water reservoirs . People are getting cancer, diabetes and what not kind of diseases are on the rise. You call this ethical? You have a voice only against people who artificially inseminate cows for milk? The vanilla in ice creams/puddings you enjoy also is artificially pollinated by hand by humans.(another word for rape). So now stop eating vanilla also.

Kindly dont make drinking milk an ethical issue and make people feel guilty by saying things like " liquid cow/ buffalo fat that was stolen from her calves and has blood on it ". Maybe you are not educated in animal husbandry but let me tell you that a calf does not need mother's milk beyond 2 weeks from birth. Infact, a calf can make do with just colostrum the first few days and thereafter they anyway start feeding on grass. The calf is weaned from the mother partially at first and then completely. You are also ignorant of the fact that in many places in India, young calves are allowed to have their share of mother's milk first and then the rest is taken for human consumption. You are also ignorant of the fact that majority of India's milk is not produced by large dairies but by individual farmers with 2-3 cows who supply this milk to processing units. Most of the farmers take decent care of their cows as its a source of Income for the household. Do you know that in many parts of our beloved motherland, people will end up starving themselves if they have no money to buy food but will not allow their cattle to starve??

Its fine if you are a vegan. I have no problems. But dont go around blatantly painting everything "milk" as unethical by saying "the entire industry". Im sure bad practices are there in every industry but dont paint everything with the same brush.

Just dont scare people or make them feel guilty about consuming milk is the point.

I will not talk about beef consumption etc as it may involve religious beliefs. Anything else ?
I will maintain my stance and say that the entire industry is rotten. It is only to ease your guilt that you are justifying it. Across each and every dairy in India, the cows are squeezed to the last drop. Even dead calves are stacked with hay just so that it continues to give milk. Maybe it is you who needs an education in how factory farmed animal husbandry is or you are incredibly naive as to consume each of their lies.

Cow is considered holy because because it gives more to a person than it takes from milk to cow dung as manure ghee to curd. Its holy status is derived from this fact only. The answer to how cow got its holy status will solve many such ethical questions.
Yes exploitation are there whenever money is concerned. But most farmers take good care of them.zero budget farming etc cow is very useful.
I also think if everyone quits drinking milk in india cow will become extinct in future.
Good varietys of cow already not seen in pakistan only they have buffaloes. India animal husbandry focus should be on preserving and promoting of gir type good varietys in india

Cow is considered holy because because it gives more to a person than it takes from milk to cow dung as manure ghee to curd. Its holy status is derived from this fact only. The answer to how cow got its holy status will solve many such ethical questions.
Yes exploitation are there whenever money is concerned. But most farmers take good care of them.zero budget farming etc cow is very useful.
I also think if everyone quits drinking milk in india cow will become extinct in future.
Organized dairy industry is growing at an exponential pace. Palekar sir's zero budget farming is practiced in very few places across India - infact it is miniscule. I was a direct student of Mr. Palekar's course by virtue of attending it in AP, so I have 1st hand info on that.

Organized dairy industry is growing at an exponential pace. Palekar sir's zero budget farming is practiced in very few places across India - infact it is miniscule. I was a direct student of Mr. Palekar's course by virtue of attending it in AP, so I have 1st hand info on that.
Can quiting cow milk help its existence.
Malpractices in Oraganized dairy industry should be addressed. Most of milk comes from farmers only.
Questioning ethics and quitting milk neither will help cows nor farmers.

Last edited:
Can quiting cow milk help its existence.
Yes.

Please read the link below https://www.hindustantimes.com/mumb...-industries/story-7icLDyv1Rq2tVV2kbYKccN.html this is what is happening. I know for sure it is happening. I don't want to be part of that. So what can someone do? Stop adding to the demand of milk. Imagine if majority of them do it in exchange for treating their lives on par with human lives that is when I can go back to dairy consumption.

What goes into the daily glass of milk that ends up on your table? A recurring process of animal cruelty, according to a two-year nationwide study by Pune animal protection group Animal Equality.

Inexperienced men using unsterile equipment to artificially inseminate dairy animals, calves snatched from their mothers just days after birth, animals being brutally hit with sticks, chains or sold to slaughter houses when there is a drop in milk production — these were the findings of the group’s undercover study of dairy farms across India, documented through photos and videos.

Around 107 dairy farms, two semen-collection centres, 11 cattle markets, eight slaughterhouses, seven meat markets and five tanneries in Haryana, Punjab, Telangana, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra were investigated.

The study, released on Saturday, National Milk Day, shows how practices violate the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (PCA) Act, 1960, Transport Rules, 1978, Slaughterhouse Rules, 2001, and various high court and Supreme Court orders. It recommends that Dairy Animal Welfare Rules and guidelines for proper handling of cattle be introduced.

Young buffaloes being taken to the slaughterhouse. ( HT )
“It may seem that cattle in India are protected, but they are tortured daily ,” said Amruta Ubale, executive director, Animal Equality. “In the wild, cattle may live up to 20 years. These cruel practices cause their bodies to deteriorate at the age of just four,” she said.

She added that unproductive animals are killed and supplied to the beef and leather industry. “These industries pump cows and buffaloes with hormones. Dairy owners medicate animals themselves to save costs, leaving them with injuries and untreated diseases,” she said.

• Reproduction in dairy farms, irrespective of their size, does not take place through natural mating. All 107 dairy farms used artificial insemination
  • Calves are separated from their mothers
  • Dead calves are stuffed with hay to trick the mother so milk production could continue
  • Around 75% of dairy farmers were filmed saying that if production reduced by 1 or 2 litres, the animal was sent to a slaughterhouse
  • At slaughterhouses and cattle farms, more than 30 animals are stuffed into a truck at a time, violating transport rules. People transporting them pinch the animals’ genitals to force them to move, rub chilly powder into their eyes to distort their vision, and break their tails to make them submissive
  • At slaughterhouses and cattle farms, animals are not stunned before being butchered. They are skinned alive
  • Oxytocin — a hormone that causes the uterus to contract — that is banned by the Centre, is used to increase milk production. This not only harms the animal’s reproductive systems, but also reduces their lifespan
According to the department of animal husbandry, dairying and fisheries, India has 327 million cattle, the most in the world. The government invested Rs2,242 crore to help meet a national demand of 150 million tonnes of milk by 2016-17, which is expected to increase to 210 million tonnes by 2021.

Radha Mohan Singh, Union minister for agriculture and farmers welfare, told HT several national and state-level schemes had been introduced over the past two years to facilitate an increase in milk production and promote security for animals. “We started the Rashtriya Gokul Mission to conserve and develop indigenous breeds, set up a national breeding centre and 18 more such centres across India. We managed a 20% increase in milk production in India. This will boost farmers’ efforts to protect their cattle.”

But, activists said an equitable demand for milk nationwide would help animal welfare. “It is time to reconsider our dairy policy and make consumption equitable so we have fewer animals. Only then will we have sustainable animal agriculture and animal welfare can be made a priority,” said NG Jayasimha, member, Maharashtra animal welfare board and managing director, Humane Society International/India.

A senior official from the union environment ministry said guidelines are issued under Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960, but the department of animal husbandry does the monitoring. The national spokesperson from National Diary Development Board, Gujarat, said they were working with all 206 cooperatives in India where trained professionals were taking care of animals in a scientific manner through private veterinary practices such as vaccines and breeding.

Experts said guidelines drafted by the Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI) have been ignored by the central government. “There are rules under PCA Act, standalone rules drafted by municipal corporations and local bodies, and suggestions have been made to strengthen them. But there is no will to implement them on the ground,” said Dr S Chinny Krishna, former vice chairman, AWBI

https://yourstory.com/2017/03/dairy-industry is another link. There are many other articles out there too. I just picked these two.