Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

Aaj bahut results hain, upar se 11:45 par RBI rate cut. aur weekly expiry bhi hai :eekk:
Today is not weekly expiry...tomorrow is expiry

Riskyman

aree yaar wo to sub broker ne tabhi bech diye the 2700 mein. us account ka to trading kar karke usne nash maar diya . Ab to usme sirf penny share hain :DD
Thats a pity! I thought he still had the SBi shares in his ac.

Its normal in smaller towns for sub brokers to take people for a ride. Why smaller towns even in Mumbai IIFL guy got my friend's dad to open a trading account with 1 lakh deposit by telling him that commodities will return good money. Broker had authority to trade via the account. In 4-5 months, 1 lakh was reduced to 3,000/- by betting on Natural Gas. When this gentleman called and questioned IIFL, they said "market kharab ho gaya sir hum kya kare". Much later when i saw account statements, I noticed they were all mostly short trades NG gone bust.

Thats a pity! I thought he still had the SBi shares in his ac.

Its normal in smaller towns for sub brokers to take people for a ride. Why smaller towns even in Mumbai IIFL guy got my friend's dad to open a trading account with 1 lakh deposit by telling him that commodities will return good money. Broker had authority to trade via the account. In 4-5 months, 1 lakh was reduced to 3,000/- by betting on Natural Gas. When this gentleman called and questioned IIFL, they said "market kharab ho gaya sir hum kya kare". Much later when i saw account statements, I noticed they were all mostly short trades NG gone bust.
Most brokers have Relationship Managers and their only job is trade on clients account......if they were good traders, they wont be working as RMs with target for generating daily and monthly brokerage for the broker....they ring up clients " sir crude accha lag raha hain...le lein kya ? " clients ego is pampered thinking someone is calling him "Sir"...so he lets him trade....these guys will invarably blow up the account....their brief is not to produce profits in your account but they are just to generate brokerage....most of them are not even graduates, they dont understand risk....their only critaria is " kitna brokerage generate karega ?"

Smart_trade