Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TraderRavi

low risk profile

Lanco Infratech was 80 in 2008 :eekk:. now it is delisted.
Sub-broker of Alankit bought 204 shares of Lanco Infratech, 1400 shares of Rattan infrastructure, 700 shares of Kwality , 35 shares of Raymond in my father's demat .
now all of them are either penny stock or delisted except Raymond.

I came to know about these shares when I saw NSDL yearly demat statement.
My father dont have access to his trading and demat account as the passwords, mobile no. email id all are of that sub broker in both these accounts. That guy used to trade daily in his clients account to generate brokerage so for all the clients accounts the mobile no. in address given was his no.
5-6 years ago that sub-broker has left this business as he got govt teacher's job.
I sent email to alankit for mobile no and email id change in my fathers account but they did not replied.
When I said to my father to ask password and login id etc from that guy , He has not shown any interest. Maine kaha Aapka paisa jab aapko koi matlab nahi to mujhe kya padi hai.:banghead::banghead:
My father has no interest in share market and he opened demat and trading account only as he had 60 shares of SBI given as employee and govt directive was to demat these. when the demat opened in 2010 then SBI share price was 2700 so 2700 x 60 = 162,000 was total value.
Now 10 years later it becomes 20k :hilarious::hilarious: . FD mein bhi 3 lakh ho jata.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Sub-broker of Alankit bought 204 shares of Lanco Infratech, 1400 shares of Rattan infrastructure, 700 shares of Kwality , 35 shares of Raymond in my father's demat .

My father dont have access to his trading and demat account as the passwords, mobile no. email id all are of that sub broker in both these accounts. That guy used to trade daily in his clients account to generate brokerage so for all the clients accounts the mobile no. in address given was his no.
5-6 years ago that sub-broker has left this business as he got govt teacher's job.
I sent email to alankit for mobile no and email id change in my fathers account but they did not replied.
When I said to my father to ask password and login id etc from that guy , He has not shown any interest. Maine kaha Aapka paisa jab aapko koi matlab nahi to mujhe kya padi hai.:banghead::banghead:
My father has no interest in share market and he opened demat and trading account only as he had 60 shares of SBI given as employee and govt directive was to demat these. when the demat opened in 2010 then SBI share price was 2700 so 2700 x 60 = 162,000 was total value.
Now 10 years later it becomes 20k :hilarious::hilarious: . FD mein bhi 3 lakh ho jata.
Bhai, service pesha insaan bahut seedha hota hai. They have neither interest nor time to delve into this space, they only go by some people who they trust and buy something only to forget later.
The story is similar in my household.
No problem...beta lega badla.

Vivek

Riskyman

In 2014 there was a stock split 1:10. So your father's 60 shares is now 600 shares.:)
600*301= 180,600 is the current value of his holdings bhai:)

Ab father ke account pe daaka mat dalna :p

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
In 2014 there was a stock split 1:10. So your father's 60 shares is now 600 shares.:)

Around 12% appreciation in 5years, despite a strong market, these sarkari companies are wealth (and time) destroyers.

Vivek

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Bhai, service pesha insaan bahut seedha hota hai. They have neither interest nor time to delve into this space, they only go by some people who they trust and buy something only to forget later.
The story is similar in my household.
No problem...beta lega badla.

Vivek
We dont have share market culture as gujrati's have. so most of the people dont have any knowledge about share market. So many of these people here get trapped by chit fund companies agents with false promise of 15/20% return per annum.
My uncle was fooled by Sahara india's agent and he made FD of 10 lakh 5-7 years ago. now they are not giving back his original amount leave alone interest. Bahut se log yahan aise hi fanse hai , kisi na kisi company mein.

But now times are changing. aajkal SIP ka ho-halla bahut hai yahan bhi.
2-3 guys have opened share business and they are promising 3% return per month , minimum entry deposit
is 1 lakh. One of my friend told me a retired fauji has invested 8 lakh and he is getting 24k per month by these guys. he asked me how can they give 36% per year , how much that guy himself earning if he distributing so much ? pata nahi kya lafda hai.

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile

aree yaar wo to sub broker ne tabhi bech diye the 2700 mein. us account ka to trading kar karke usne nash maar diya . Ab to usme sirf penny share hain :DD

We dont have share market culture as gujrati's have. so most of the people dont have any knowledge about share market. So many of these people here get trapped by chit fund companies agents with false promise of 15/20% return per annum.
My uncle was fooled by Sahara india's agent and he made FD of 10 lakh 5-7 years ago. now they are not giving back his original amount leave alone interest. Bahut se log yahan aise hi fanse hai , kisi na kisi company mein.

But now times are changing. aajkal SIP ka ho-halla bahut hai yahan bhi.
2-3 guys have opened share business and they are promising 3% return per month , minimum entry deposit
is 1 lakh. One of my friend told me a retired fauji has invested 8 lakh and he is getting 24k per month by these guys. he asked me how can they give 36% per year , how much that guy himself earning if he distributing so much ? pata nahi kya lafda hai.
These are called ponzi schemes..
people are fooled by this for 300 years...still going on...

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.asp