Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Bhai, ye gyaan and self chatter has lost me more money than actual bad trades. I have lost count of the hundreds of trades that I did not enter due to self chatter about how this move is a fake out. Just my 2 trillion cents :)
Thats fine sir!. We all lose money for one reason or the other. There is always a "reason" though.
Trading job is such.
Gives me more reason to come here on the forum, do some chit chat about how/why/when of everything, lighten up the mood a bit and go back to getting beaten up again. :blackeye::blackeye:

Maybe you can come here more often and share your thoughts. Will be fun!! :up::up:

Thats fine sir!. We all lose money for one reason or the other. There is always a "reason" though.
Trading job is such.
Gives me more reason to come here on the forum, do some chit chat about how/why/when of everything, lighten up the mood a bit and go back to getting beaten up again. :blackeye::blackeye:

Maybe you can come here more often and share your thoughts. Will be fun!! :up::up:
sumo sir ki class mein koi baat nahi karega..:mad:

travi

Trading job is such.

bhai, the rate at which this thread moves, one already has a hard time focussing :DD
if you sit an read all the posts, then you loose that much screen time.
I think you need a dedicated screen just for this thread with auto post updates.