Day Trading Stocks & Futures

upmove is to take out short sls or downmove is to take out long sls, how does it make any difference? if the upmove which is going to take out the short sl's has a long as per plan ride it without thinking all such things. making a complex thing more complex is not a good idea for me. such all stuff is noise and one should avoid noises as we try to do on charts as traders.

Riskyman

it may also finally end up with a good upmove after it has eaten enough :D
This is a strong trend. The first 1-2 rallies/bounces usually get sold into. Today is not even a rally. Its just an intraday recovery. So i wont be thrilled at first few bounces. Better to just wait it out and not have too much headache seeing your stops being eaten is what im thinking.

kharikumaar

This is a strong trend. The first 1-2 rallies/bounces usually get sold into. Today is not even a rally. Its just an intraday recovery. So i wont be thrilled at first few bounces. Better to just wait it out and not have too much headache seeing your stops being eaten is what im thinking.
probably you are right. though my gut feeling is telling me we may end up seeing the index in green today and see it continuing on monday. its probably just a wish , but there it is :D:D:D

Why do we need an explanation about why the markets are rising or falling? Who cares if its an intraday bounce or a recovery or a reversal, just trade it, take the loss if it doesnt work and move on. Its better than seeing the markets run away into a trend, and you thought it was just a bounce
Easier said than done, am still struggling to do the above.

Riskyman

Why do we need an explanation about why the markets are rising or falling? Who cares if its an intraday bounce or a recovery or a reversal, just trade it, take the loss if it doesnt work and move on. Its better than seeing the markets run away into a trend, and you thought it was just a bounce
Easier said than done, am still struggling to do the above.
Sumo sir, Thoda gyan lene tho dijiye!
Gyan mein kami ke kaaran bheja fry hota hai roz.
Enjoy our day!:)