Day Trading Stocks & Futures

iwillwin

Regressive as it looked carrying a Bahi katha, I think it was pretty kool. It has been a part of our tradition for a long long time. Because of the western influence we are slowly forgetting our past glory. We as Indians have to try very hard to protect age old traditions or it will be simply lost in the coming decades.

When I had a corporate job, I used to speak with many non english speaking international clients on a daily basis. One thing I noticed was if you called them no one would ever say "Hello" in english. They would all answer their phones with customary hello in their national languages. Its only in India we see people saying "hello" which is very strange. We are still hungover with the colonial mindset. This needs to change immediately.

Im vey happy to see some younger people taking interest in vedic maths, vedic astronomy etc. I hope many more will take keen interest in India's history.
Pranam riskyman

john302928

Its been my long time quest on analyzing Mutual funds using traditional Technical analysis. I am excited that it has come true now because of @siddhant4u

Thanks to @siddhant4u for his valuable help on mutual fund chart.Thanks

This is Analysis on DSP Mutual Fund - DSP Equity Fund - Regular Plan - Dividend

I am just trying to analyse mutual fund charts using my regular analysis method. Personally I feel this MF might follow this count. But I cant say with 100% confidence as this is the first time I am applying the analysis. So I can say I am testing to make sure if Elliot wave analysis/Price action works as said in the theory. I believe it will work. But I am just testing it still.
Coming to the analysis part, I feel this MF might deteriorate as shown for wave A and then pull back for wave B and then wave C down. So it may be unproductive for the next few years. This is just testing and my analysis and not a recommendation. If you ever come to know about this mutual fund instrument like bad news or something , please share it here so that we can gain more confidence whether it will proceed as expected. Thanks
1562400051258.png

Below is analysis of Mirae Asset Mutual Fund - Mirae Asset Savings Fund - Direct Plan - Growth
Once it breaks the last month low then there are high chances it might fall further. I cant say howmuch would be the fall since its uptrend has been gradual movement. But it looks to me like top is in place and once it breaks that low the fall could be a sharp one. But if it breaks the previous month high then this analysis might be invalidated automatically.
1562400541916.png

Below is the analysis on
SBI Mutual Fund - SBI HEALTHCARE OPPORTUNITIES FUND - REGULAR PLAN - DIVIDEND
It looks to me it might detoriate below 60 /55 zones in the next few weeks to months. This analysis is valid as long as price is within the channel approximately
1562400992248.png

Below is the analysis on
SBI Mutual Fund - SBI MAGNUM TAXGAIN SCHEME 1993 - REGULAR PLAN - DIVIDEND
I suspect it might proceed as shown in the below chart
Either wave B is completed or proceeding as triangle and wave C is yet to complete. Once that is completed it might break below the green trendline. after the break of that trendline price might fall considerably and might not recover for few months. Lets see how it goes.
1562401285051.png

These are few random mutual funds analysis. I could be 100% wrong in my analysis. But I would like to stick with my analysis until I am wrong. These analysis are just a test run. Lets see how it goes.Thanks

Last edited:
And On Nifty my expectation was 12K and it has already hit but there is no strong reversal sign yet. So top is yet to form. initial expectation is around 12500-12750/13000. as time goes by we should be able to gain confidence and adjust the levels.
Nifty small cap index formed a strong top in Jan 2018. Inverted hammer. Whenever these kinds of strong top forms, it will take more time to recover. Currently it looks like 1000 point rally is due. once that happens correction might resume. we need to assess that later. At the moment it should not break below 6K. If it happens in the next few days then it will go down further before making any meaning full pullback,
On Nifty Midcap once it breaks above 18262 then we could expect some sharp rally towards new all time high. But till now there is no reversal sign yet.
Thanks
Nifty Should not break bellow 6K looks like typo error.

Yes, seems typo.
Even 10000 will be a dream for bears to break.
And IMO, if N50 crosses above 12500, then 11000 will also be a distant dream :DD

(only exceptions to break, are war like situation, big terrorist attack and such like fundamental situations (do not want to post more/details of such situations))

Not a typo, guys. That comment is about nifty small cap, currently trading at 6200.4

1562427968050.png

"......
Nifty small cap index formed a strong top in Jan 2018. Inverted hammer. Whenever these kinds of strong top forms, it will take more time to recover. Currently it looks like 1000 point rally is due. once that happens correction might resume. we need to assess that later. At the moment it should not break below 6K. If it happens in the next few days then it will go down further before making any meaning full pullback, "
Yes, seems typo.
Even 10000 will be a dream for bears to break.
And IMO, if N50 crosses above 12500, then 11000 will also be a distant dream :DD

(only exception to break, is war like situation, big terrorist attack and such like fundamental situations)

Riskyman

Not a typo, guys. That comment is about nifty small cap, currently trading at 6200.4

View attachment 35959

"......
Nifty small cap index formed a strong top in Jan 2018. Inverted hammer. Whenever these kinds of strong top forms, it will take more time to recover. Currently it looks like 1000 point rally is due. once that happens correction might resume. we need to assess that later. At the moment it should not break below 6K. If it happens in the next few days then it will go down further before making any meaning full pullback, "
Last wednesday, I mentioned Nifty has a pending test of 10700-750.(As per my cycle theory :) ). Girega ya nahi pata nahi. Lets see.

9-10% correction from here is no big deal

john302928

View attachment 35959

"......
Thank you @timepass
@monkeybusiness @traderhardrock . Its not type error. Its for Nifty Small cap Index

Dear good people of the forum,
I want to change the authentication image on NEST Trader? Can you please guide me? Thanks.