Day Trading Stocks & Futures

john302928

john302928

john bhai, aur bhi naye analysis batao The forum is missing your Elliott wave
Thanks.If you have any specific stock in mind let me know, I will try to see if I can plot elliott waves on that. Or if you just generally stated then I will try to post charts as and when I find something beneficial.thanks

That means now they have 70k crore to blow up again. Our Banks are like a trader who keeps blowing up his account now and then and government keeps giving them money.
Isko kehte hein taxpayer ka paisa paani mein daalna...
just visit some govt bank and you will realize what a mess these people are...

XRAY27

X-ray Bhai IT return u fill it yourself...I am salaried employee and have to file for stock market too....:)
Pls search a CA near your place for FNO trading/stockmarket ...refer Taxation thread

Last edited:

john302928

By any chance if some one has Quarterly time frame chart of Suntv, Could you please post it here with full data.
1. Plain candle stick chart
2. Candlestick chart with MACD
Thanks
Today morning when it was trading around 497, I felt this stock doesnt look good. after that it fell about 20rs. Even monthly chart doesnt look good since last 1 year. I just want to make sure from quarterly time frame whether i am on right track or not. Thanks

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Thanks.If you have any specific stock in mind let me know, I will try to see if I can plot elliott waves on that. Or if you just generally stated then I will try to post charts as and when I find something beneficial.thanks
Please look for investment grade stocks for long term portfolio. Recently all your predictions were mostly on stocks on verge of collapsing warning others not to invest :)

sridhga

@john302928 you track Idea Vodafone also. any updated view
This stock can start upmove and double in 2-3 years but dont know if bottom is done .or its waiting to test below 10 levels

We dont even need to look into the charts for this company. First of all why did Vodafone Idea lose its share value? Have the circumstances changed? Is there anything that the management is doing differently to change the situation? If 5G is rolled out by competitors can this company invest a lot in capital expenditure to match? Is there any reason why the customer has to stick to this company when number porting is so easy? If you know the answers to these questions you would know where the share price is heading. You don't even need to look at the charts.

john302928

Update on 29 sep 2018. In continuation to previous analysis. earlier it was looking like correcting and corrected 22% and then started moving up. Since we had probability open on the upside as well, it didnt come as a surprise because I made it clear that if it broke the previously plot high then it was likely to become ED and it did and from wave 5 it was expected to correct 40-60% and it is falling after completing ED. so far it has corrected 27% and job only half done.
View attachment 28917
As expected HEG erased almost all of the gains it made. There was a small change. I was expecting it to make an contracting ED but it made expanding ED but contracting ED position itself was a good exit point as it produced about 71% correction and from expanding ED it produced about 75% correction thats the only difference. Last month it made a low of 1218 and now trading around 1379. A worst nightmare for investors.

As expected HEG erased almost all of the gains it made. There was a small change. I was expecting it to make an contracting ED but it made expanding ED but contracting ED position itself was a good exit point as it produced about 71% correction and from expanding ED it produced about 75% correction thats the only difference. Last month it made a low of 1218 and now trading around 1379. A worst nightmare for investors.
Next targets for HEG please.