Day Trading Stocks & Futures

If I am in one room and someone switches on the wifi in the other room without my knowing about it, I will know of it within 10 minutes because I get a headache :)
It may be psychological, I can't tell.

Not kidding. I asked a doc and he says he receives such cases a couple of times a month.
How about having walls of double cinderblocks? :)

Riskyman

If I am in one room and someone switches on the wifi in the other room without my knowing about it, I will know of it within 10 minutes because I get a headache :) It may be psychological, I can't tell.

Not kidding. I asked a doc and he says he receives such cases a couple of times a month.
Many people may be going through it without actually realizing it.
Thankfully, I have never faced such problems due to wifi.

But Mobile phones destroyed my eyes. I wish I knew then about the ills of reading mails on my phone.
These things can really mess with your eye sight.

Raj232

Riskyman

What is the reason.. Graphite was supposed to be a hot tip 12 months back.. and was trading above Rs 1000 level..
This graphite business is dependent on Steel industry which uses Graphite electrodes in Arc furnaces. If steel industry slows down then demand for electrodes goes down. There was a huge shortage of needle coke a year or so ago which is used in manufacturing these Graphite electrodes. This in turn coupled with demand from the steel industry for electrodes drove up prices of these stocks.

Have to be extra careful when buying these cyclical stocks.

Edit: Stock is down 70% from the top. Still no sign of a bottom. Wont be surprised if it goes down all the way to 200/150