Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Doctor said that nothing can be done except exercise. But off late, I am unable to sit for more than an hour. Until now i am using normal plastic chair. but the pain is now getting worse.
Some lumbar chairs online. basically a lumbar pillow would be required to support the lower back.
https://www.amazon.in/s?k=lumbar+chair&i=hpc&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
Also, your diet needs to be checked, hope you are not having too much non-veg, and better have an oil massage / normal massage daily for a month
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shU9Kzn8Fl0
neglect of lumbar pain in spine etc could have more serious issues later.. so take care Bro.. !! :)

Has your doc pinpointed where your discomfort comes from? If not Please see an expert. Never ever neglect a spine problem. I had a few symptoms of soreness, stiffness etc but i kept saying "tomorrow". One day I woke up and found out that i could not move my limbs and my neck. It almost seemed like paralysis. Later, in the hospital I found out that it was an issue with the lower lumbar area. Point is... whtever the discomfort is get an opinion from a doctor. Dont wait for things to get worse.
I TOO developing some pain nowadays . on seeing ur post better to rush to doctor.

I strongly recommend "Sleeping on the desk" posture every hour or so. Keep changing the position of your chin. It has helped me a lot with my neck and back pain.

Has your doc pinpointed where your discomfort comes from? If not Please see an expert. Never ever neglect a spine problem. I had a few symptoms of soreness, stiffness etc but i kept saying "tomorrow". One day I woke up and found out that i could not move my limbs and my neck. It almost seemed like paralysis. Later, in the hospital I found out that it was an issue with the lower lumbar area. Point is... whtever the discomfort is get an opinion from a doctor. Dont wait for things to get worse.

There are two main regions in UK , one is kumaon (nainital area) other is Garhwal (dehradun area). As I am kumaoni so telling about places here.
Everyone can buy land here and there are many outsiders who have built kothis in small places but they come to reside only in holidays/summer time.
Tourists crowd is mainly in famous places like nainital , mussorie or in chardham route (badri-kedar) or corbett park. other places are free from all this noise.
There are lots of small towns (mukteswar area, kausani area, binsar area)where one can buy a land , build a house aur shanti se apna time pass karo. but now a days there are lots of property dealers (quacks) who cheat unsuspecting outsider clients and sold same land to multiple clients.

Now some other things :

as UK hill stations have cold climate so old persons (especially ladies ) can have arthritis (gathiya ) problem. jodo mein dard hota hai. this thing has to be keep in mind and not build house in a very cold place.
Rainy season is aapda season here due to landslides in hilly regions but only in landslide prone zones. There was a famous incident few years ago in local newspapers , a famous bollywood actress , I forgot her name now, was she Lara dutta or some one else , she gave 5 lakh rupees as initial deposit to some property dealer to find her a plot near nainital/mukteswar area. Unfortunately that year monsoon rains played havoc and kedarnath tragedy happened. also there were many aapda related news aired in TV channels . She panicked and cancelled her deal , even forfeiting her 5 lakh deposit :DD
did anyone visited jaunsaar...it's the most unexplored area with too many stories....

Riskyman

I TOO developing some pain nowadays . on seeing ur post better to rush to doctor.
Sorry if I scared you. My intention was not to cause any panic. What I am saying is..... If you have some mild stiffness, soreness which lasts 2-3 days then you may not have to worry as it will go away with some basic painkiller or a muscle relaxant. What I am referring to is more serious.... If you have are having issues sitting for longer periods of time i.e painful or if you have restricted movements of the spine after being seated for a while.
Anything thats painful/hurts or causes extreme stiffness needs an examination from a doctor.