Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

The main issue is centralization of power...since every tom dick and harry knew he won in name of Modi...they are doing nothing..as they won by doing nothing...
My personal opinion is, both parties in india need to lose credibility for organic resistance to rise which is exactly happening now. It would take about a decade to happen but it is inevitable.

The main issue is centralization of power...since every tom dick and harry knew he won in name of Modi...they are doing nothing..as they won by doing nothing...
r u sure they won without any manipulation of EVM ? i still doubt .. y u know ? Modi was taller in 2014 than now but this time they won more than 2014 .. my common sense does not agree this .. but nothing can be done .. anyway ..

My personal opinion is, both parties in india need to lose credibility for organic resistance to rise which is exactly happening now. It would take about a decade to happen but it is inevitable.
Food inc... and excellent documentary about this...
However...we Indians have slave mentality..so very difficult to see any kind of resistance...
We can only resist aadhar which could reduce the overall cost of running the country by 20 to 30%

r u sure they won without any manipulation of EVM ? i still doubt .. y u know ? Modi was taller in 2014 than now but this time they won more than 2014 .. my common sense does not agree this .. but nothing can be done .. anyway ..
EVM can't be manipulated...some might malfunction...ask any guy who is into these machines and process...
bhai..not to modi..then to whom...jab cake nahi hai toh roti he khaoge na...bhooke toh nahi so jaaoge...