Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

Monsoon is very late this year and may arrive in first week of july here. but today is rainy day and I am trading with small kambal in my bed as its somewhat cold outside. but pre monsoon rains are very little this summer , and hills are hot and dry. hottest day so far is around 34C , which is very hot for us , as we are in habit of less than 20C days, infact anything over 27C is uncomfortable for us.
34C will be a breeze for us. we get to experience here 45 and higher. Without AC , it is impossible to sit in a room.

Last edited:

iwillwin

Monsoon is very late this year and may arrive in first week of july here. but today is rainy day and I am trading with small kambal in my bed as its somewhat cold outside. but pre monsoon rains are very little this summer , and hills are hot and dry. hottest day so far is around 34C , which is very hot for us , as we are in habit of less than 20C days, infact anything over 27C is uncomfortable for us.
Ravi Bhai lucky chap....u can sing vaadiya Mera Daman.....

In my view, if people at high level resigns before tenure is over, either they are fired or they left bcos something being done without them taking into consideration. This is applicable to all sectors, even IT firms. The list of economists leaving is long and doesn’t affect govt though but puts lots of question marks on why they are leaving....
waise bhi these economists have not done anything for this country...
they are always anti indian...specially those imported ones..

No No. I didnt mean that at all. All I was saying is that Market is waiting for budget trigger. As we get closer to the budget, news leak will seep in and market will slowly start reacting. Budget can be the big trigger i.e maybe lead to further correction or drive markets ATH.
Im just saying that markets are not in a hurry to move 7-8% either side yet. Just my view bhai. I may be very wrong.
Nifty between 6800-7200 before end 2019. Happy shorting??
what u mean sir ? this will not happen ..

soft_trader

Come to Kolkata. You have my invitation, to experience real feel temperature of ~50 C. :dead:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
waise bhi these economists have not done anything for this country...
they are always anti indian...specially those imported ones..
When same economists finds out in report about unemployment govt refused to publish report saying its not correct. After election same report was published. Its open to interpretation who can’t be trusted and who are “anti-Indian”.