Day Trading Stocks & Futures

One of the worst trading day..

Titan sell hit SL..not much complicated...part and parcel of game

Sold indigo @ 1662..kept SL 1675 DH ..

Went down to 1648 then went up 1674..
Then went down again to 1648.... Auto closed at 1667 around 3.15 pm...
Titan was in uptrend from 10:30 -11:00 and remained in uptrend...so was Bajaj Finance..

ST

Water scarcity, lack of labor, very little returns etc. A lot of farmers are simply selling off parts of their land for self sustenance.
Yes samilar problems in my area.

Biggest problem is that village girls are not ready to get married to these farmers.
So lot of youth farmers are demotivated and are running to bigger cities for 9-5 jobs with degraded Life quality.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Agriculture will keep suffering until mechins are not used. During my visit to meusum in one of western country I was shocked to see that they were using metal light weight tools for farming since 1800. Used machines in 1850s and here I was seeing famers in India still using bullock and heavy wooden plough!!

The tractors are there yes, but its not useful if land holding is in fractions of acres. Govts have no clear policies on improving farm produce. 2-3 years of good harvest and govt godowns are overflowing and that makes govt not to worry about farm issues. 3 years later no monsoon and farmers’ struggle starts..!

vikas2131

You are Right bro !!! by the time we know its in the range 2 to 3 stoploss hits...basically Pivot Method is not a Mechanical method ,if you are trading all of its concepts ,( only few are there which can be made Mechanical)
Pls understand that vijay or ST or subhadip has disscussed all of its concepts,we have to limit trade setups to 2 or 3 ,same thing applies to my method i have limited my trades to just one setup for intra that is Pull back..

Today two trades hit SL ..in intra... one of the worst day ... :mad::banghead:Swing and Positional no trades..

MM is the only factor upon which we are gonna survive,when volatility is on high it is bound to get hit,don't jump with method, nor add any screwing points to trade like trade management, it is most deadly term for the trader...
This is turning out to be exactly like 2014 . Trend got better to trade july onward in 2014 though it was not easy year to trade. Lots of complex setups were there . Hopefully those wont repeat.