Day Trading Stocks & Futures

My last msg coincided with yours. I understand now you want to track Nifty 50 only. :up:
Somehow i am convinced to select only 5 stocks which i mentioned earlier....each one from different sector..wanted to play with them on longer term horizon ...

PS..i am really wondering how you are managed to write so much length and informative post ..you have excellent patience and passion as well. Hats off to you brother...

Last edited:
@marimuthu13

UPL has had a good run up. Now seems like topping out on monthly. See the last 3 candles. The april candle is a hammer. Price was pushed down but pulled back up. May month candle is more or less of a spinning top. June candle, which is still in progress( doji at the moment). Watch this stock as it could correct. Its a good stock and may give chance for a long after a correction. As you can see, its has corrected 30-35% twice in the past. Expect a similar one this time too(whenever it happens)
Edit: Just realized its wave 5 in progress. ABC correction at ending of wave 5. Par time hai abhi

View attachment 35522
Bhai, UPL is going to be bearish in my view...

from nse:
India VIX* is a volatility index based on the NIFTY Index Option prices. From the best bid-ask prices of NIFTY Options contracts, a volatility figure (%) is calculated which indicates the expected market volatility over the next 30 calendar days. India VIX uses the computation methodology of CBOE, with suitable amendments to adapt to the NIFTY options order book.

Attachments