Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Anyone doing option sales (rather than buying) on this board ? One of my ex-collegues used to do it .. and now he's a big guy..
.. eventually option buying is riskier than option selling... e.g. instead of buying CE in upmove, better to sell PE :) .. so in case of slow upmove / sideways, on is still at profit :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Anyone doing option sales (rather than buying) on this board ? One of my ex-collegues used to do it .. and now he's a big guy..
.. eventually option buying is riskier than option selling... e.g. instead of buying CE in upmove, better to sell PE :) .. so in case of slow upmove / sideways, on is still at profit :)
option selling requires big capital. two of the guys selling option on this forum are sagar and amruthum with capital > 50lakh.

Raj232

Remember what I said about this Raj? I predicted the Arctic methane emissions crisis back in 2013 itself. I have mails to the NASA Goddard Center and NATO to prove my claims! The food shortage crisis - I also wrote about this in 2012 with some clear models.
Not sure about your 2012 writing, but yes, it surely is something to ponder about. If in case the issue becomes extreme, then the world is in for a big problem :) at least in the short term ..:)

Hello experts..Today in Nifty..paper umberlla is formed...this is formed in upward rally..means hanging man. Hanging man indicates...bearish pattern will about to happen. Means short trade to be intiated.. Am i right??

Help me to understand i am reading the candle sticks patterns correctly??

Raj232

Hello experts..Today in Nifty..paper umberlla is formed...this is formed in upward rally..means hanging man. Hanging man indicates...bearish pattern will about to happen. Means short trade to be intiated.. Am i right??

Help me to understand i am reading the candle sticks patterns correctly??
I'm no expert... but ... Candle stick really is old method, there is no guarantee that market will reverse.. trend change cannot be measured with candlesticks nowdays. There is no likelyhood of 1 more red day, after the hanging man candlestick. .. That's what I feel .. !! Maybe experts can comment :)

Last edited:
I'm no expert... but ... Candle stick really is old method, there is no guarantee that market will reverse.. trend change cannot be measured with candlesticks nowdays. There is no likelyhood of 1 more red day, after the hanging man candlestick. .. That's what I feel .. !! Maybe experts can comment :)
Sir what is the new method to measure the trend sir. I am newbie

Raj232

Sir what is the new method to measure the trend sir. I am newbie
As most of the indices have derivatives (i.e. futures and options) one has to keep them in mind, options are complex having option greeks etc.
For a retail trader, it is difficult to measure and track it in realtime, due to which I see most retail traders losing money..

As most of the indices have derivatives (i.e. futures and options) one has to keep them in mind, options are complex having option greeks etc.
For a retail trader, it is difficult to measure and track it in realtime, due to which I see most retail traders losing money..
Then Will candlestick study be helpful in measuring equity trends???