Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

DOW 600 down. Trump ki lag gayi. he thought by threatening chinese they will be forced to sign trade deal by friday. They retaliated by imposing tariff on US goods. full scale trade war na ho jaaye , sabki lag jaayegi.

Nifty future 11082 . 11k bhi jaane wala hai.
Hope some sensible deal is sorted out today. There is no way either have any advantage. There are 2 parties to a trade.
Moreover China is the supplier, USA will have huge inflation in case of supplies disruption, and now China is talking about treasuries, difficult times for both. Sooner a deal is sorted out the better. :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hope some sensible deal is sorted out today. There is no way either have any advantage. There are 2 parties to a trade.
Moreover China is the supplier, USA will have huge inflation in case of supplies disruption, and now China is talking about treasuries, difficult times for both. Sooner a deal is sorted out the better. :)
ek saal ho gaya deal deal kehte hue. Trump understood ki chinese khali tehla rahe hain so he got frustrated. :hilarious::hilarious:

Say u have one stock/index closed at 100 today and next trading day it opens at 110 and moves higher or opens at 90 and goes lower ...in both cases if closing is above open/below open it creates a gap indicating lot of momentum in that direction....
Market have an uncanny habit of revisiting these lost grounds and hence we call it gap filling
Tq sir

mohan.sic

as a trader follow the market movements.
If you tried to analyze why it's moving then chances of getting biased are more.

So simply follow market trends on 5min, 30 min, intraday, weekly whatever as per your trading position.
"Don't predict the market, Just follow the market" :angelic:
:D when ever market slaps on the face, this philosophy comes to mind.

I am following the market, but the intraday trend changed 3 times before it sharply fell down.
So the first 3 times, when I followed the market, my SL was sit and the 4th time, it collapsed so fast that I could not even take short position.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
"Don't predict the market, Just follow the market" :angelic:
:D when ever market slaps on the face, this philosophy comes to mind.

I am following the market, but the intraday trend changed 3 times before it sharply fell down.
So the first 3 times, when I followed the market, my SL was sit and the 4th time, it collapsed so fast that I could not even take short position.
@vikas2131 bhai did posted charts mid-day about downward pattern. Beside, if you look at below nifty spot chart, it broke the channel of 2 days and briefly went up only to come down.

1557773104508.png