Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

RG promised 6000 per month to poor people.
mere trading account ko har mahine fill kar dega to mai bhi use hi vote dunga, kambhakat jab dekho khali rehta hai .
here is my opinion on this economically.

1) Rs 3.6 lakh crore will add 1.9% to India’s fiscal deficit, taking it to 5.3% of GDP & immediate downgrade of India by global rating agencies. To avoid that other subsidies amounting to >Rs 3.2 lakh crore will have to go. Take away from left hand, give from right .

2) Those earning< Rs 12,000/month (Rs 1.44 lakh/yr) don’t pay tax or file returns. Identifying them is a logistical nightmare, apart from income manipulation to maximise top-up. Poorly thought through scheme that’ll just switch subsidies & be impractical to enforce

3) Doles create dependencies. BJP copied Cong policy on doles, Cong copying BJP policy on doles with new packaging. Neither addresses real economic reforms: privatisation, low taxes, low tariffs, labour, land & agri reform. Don’t give a man fish, teach him to fish

4) It is just not about one time identifying, what if income goes up after identification and start of benefit. Who would ensure denial or change in subsidy?

Anybody here followed yesterday press conference of rahul gandhi. 12k minimum income support to 5 cr people.
yeah, I tweeted him asking how they will ensure transparency of this scheme. How do the citizens know that it isn't simply going to their own supporters :)

here is my opinion on this economically.

1) Rs 3.6 lakh crore will add 1.9% to India’s fiscal deficit, taking it to 5.3% of GDP & immediate downgrade of India by global rating agencies. To avoid that other subsidies amounting to >Rs 3.2 lakh crore will have to go. Take away from left hand, give from right .
Oh no... it will come out of some other subsidies, maybe 1 rupee hike in petrol, or a 0.5% 'cess' on something.. like that.

vikas2131

Oh no... it will come out of some other subsidies, maybe 1 rupee hike in petrol, or a 0.5% 'cess' on something.. like that.
IF more takes are imposed on ppl or subidy are taken away from a large section of ppl and given to only 20 percent of ppl, it would lead to chaos.

How did Congress arrive at bottom 5 cr households, when probably more than 75% households are under 12k income? Look at this 2015 data.

Read my response above.
Identifying the needy is the one part, which is the government's headache; identifying the actual recipients is the other bigger part, which is the headache for the auditors and the tax-paying public. That's what I meant by transparency.

We hear various statistics about the beneficiaries of the government schemes, but we can't really check it out.

IF more takes are imposed on ppl or subidy are taken away from a large section of ppl and given to only 20 percent of ppl, it would lead to chaos.

How did Congress arrive at bottom 5 cr households, when probably more than 75% households are under 12k income? Look at this 2015 data.

I'm sure that the official government data will be at wide variance with these stats. They will probably show only 0.4% below the poverty line or something :D

vikas2131

Identifying the needy is the one part, which is the government's headache; identifying the actual recipients is the other bigger part, which is the headache for the auditors and the tax-paying public. That's what I meant by transparency.

We hear various statistics about the beneficiaries of the government schemes, but we can't really check it out.
This is far worse . Are they going to just elevate bottom 5cr households to 12k income, and leave others to live below 12k? They will cause riots.