Day Trading Stocks & Futures

approximately yes that CD might behave the same.
Because wave C didnt break the lower channel in the below chart. In case if it breaks with gap down or something then there wont be any second thought about completing initial targets towards 23.6% retracement level shown in chart. Who knows this wave C could just be wave i of C and we might get some serious fall on monday after 150-200 points fall and pull back. we cant speculate much. just need to check on monday first hour session.If it gets support with good reversal signal then this green wave 4 might be taking complicated correction and 23.6 retracement level will be delayed but likely to come
View attachment 34071
Banknifty . what could be the better moment than this. it just gapped down and reached 23.6% exactly so far.
I typed the above message but couldnt post it. it just stayed in my message compose box. Just now noticed that Banknifty went below 23% retracement level and made a low @ 29160 and that marks 850 points fall from 30K and from that low market moved about 300 points so far. But I am not yet convinced that downfall is completed. I feel so far wave 3 and 4 completed on the downside. and wave 5 is yet to progress and it might start any movement today. Market might fall below 29215 again and might make a low lower than 29160. If it happens then we ca try to capture the pull back. If it doesnt happen then lets wait for it to trigger the invalidation level @ 29675 zone so that we see what we can capture the next rally or fall. At the moment I am happy that I was expecting 800-1000 points fall and it fell 850 points so far. I wont be disappointed if the remaining 150 points hits or not but if it hits I will be much more happy. This is just my view

KAL.YUG

RBI's dollar-rupee swap may release ₹350 billion into India's financial markets tomorrow
IANSMAR 25, 2019, 02.33 PM

The RBI's latest step on the rupee-dollar swap mechanism will unleash 35,000 crore liquidity in the system, while the credit situation is comfortable , a senior official source said on Monday.

"The liquidity situation is comfortable, the dollar-rupee swap will add over Rs 35,000 crore liquidity into the system and the central bank is monitoring the position of easy credit in the market circulations ", the source said.

"The first ever swap auction by RBI will start on Tuesday.

Under the new swap arrangement, the RBI plans to buy dollars from banks instead of bonds, but will return these dollars at the end of three years for a forward premium. This premium would be determined through an auction on March 26 .

Currency dealers are waiting to see if this auction is conducted successfully, whereby this could become an effective way of managing market liquidity.

Last week, RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das made an unexpected change to the central bank's traditional management of long-term liquidity in the banking system of buying and selling government bonds, by announcing a three-year dollar-rupee swap.

The RBI will buy $5 billion from banks for its reserves by giving them rupees, and reverse the trade in 2022. This pre-emptive move would prevent the currency's appreciation, say a section of experts.

The currency, sovereign-debt and credit markets are in the waitng mode to see the result of this new swap auction.

The move is largely being seen as one of RBI buying dollars to create domestic liquidity.

The RBI purchases in 2018-19 have topped $42 billion under Open Market Operations. The central bank aims to pump in $5 billion through this swap programme instead of purchasing bonds from banks.

Link:
https://www.businessinsider.in/rbis...ial-markets-tomorrow/articleshow/68560349.cms

Banknifty . what could be the better moment than this. it just gapped down and reached 23.6% exactly so far.
I typed the above message but couldnt post it. it just stayed in my message compose box. Just now noticed that Banknifty went below 23% retracement level and made a low @ 29160 and that marks 850 points fall from 30K and from that low market moved about 300 points so far. But I am not yet convinced that downfall is completed. I feel so far wave 3 and 4 completed on the downside. and wave 5 is yet to progress and it might start any movement today. Market might fall below 29215 again and might make a low lower than 29160. If it happens then we ca try to capture the pull back. If it doesnt happen then lets wait for it to trigger the invalidation level @ 29675 zone so that we see what we can capture the next rally or fall. At the moment I am happy that I was expecting 800-1000 points fall and it fell 850 points so far. I wont be disappointed if the remaining 150 points hits or not but if it hits I will be much more happy. This is just my view
Banknifty Lets look for first lower low in 1 min time frame as pre sginal to wave 5. I suspect current one min candle is the signal. lets see

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
RBI's dollar-rupee swap may release ₹350 billion into India's financial markets tomorrow

The RBI's latest step on the rupee-dollar swap mechanism will unleash 35,000 crore liquidity in the system, while the credit situation is comfortable , a senior official source said on Monday.

"The liquidity situation is comfortable, the dollar-rupee swap will add over Rs 35,000 crore liquidity into the system and the central bank is monitoring the position of easy credit in the market circulations ", the source said.

Under the new swap arrangement, the RBI plans to buy dollars from banks instead of bonds, but will return these dollars at the end of three years for a forward premium. This premium would be determined through an auction on March 26 .

Currency dealers are waiting to see if this auction is conducted successfully, whereby this could become an effective way of managing market liquidity.

Last week, RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das made an unexpected change to the central bank's traditional management of long-term liquidity in the banking system of buying and selling government bonds, by announcing a three-year dollar-rupee swap.

The RBI will buy $5 billion from banks for its reserves by giving them rupees, and reverse the trade in 2022. This pre-emptive move would prevent the currency's appreciation, say a section of experts.

The currency, sovereign-debt and credit markets are in the waitng mode to see the result of this new swap auction.

The move is largely being seen as one of RBI buying dollars to create domestic liquidity.

The RBI purchases in 2018-19 have topped $42 billion under Open Market Operations. The central bank aims to pump in $5 billion through this swap programme instead of purchasing bonds from banks.

Link:
https://www.businessinsider.in/rbis...ial-markets-tomorrow/articleshow/68560349.cms

but USDINR still falling . and the day this announced fell the most :DD

Link:
Didn't know that liquidity was an issue in our economy. Didn't think that there was a need to pump in liquidity. Not sure if it is a good news for the economy, but certainly bad news for USDINR in 2022.

Lets look for first lower low in 1 min time frame as pre sginal to wave 5. I suspect current one min candle is the signal. lets see
So far it looks good that expected 1 min candle turnedout to be the top and if it breaks the sell stop then we can be confident that wave 5 might have started. Lets see. Below is 1 min time frame
1553577493075.png