Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Defaulters are chased by Chowkidar.....and they face arrest warrants.....honestly paying all our taxes we get sound sleep in the night.

From coming financial year one can earn Rs 7-8 Lakhs and not pay income tax.....so Govt has rewarded honesty in payment of taxes.....with income of other family members and spouce, one can now earn 1.5 L per month and not pay any tax.

ST
and it is around 9.5-10L, tax free income, if one is paying house loan interest (after possession taken)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
sala futi kismat timing galat ho gayi. I took long in USD and EUR in morning as it was looking to bounce from lows. but after my entry market moved up and currencies started falling . I waited and then even after markets fell currencies were just at my breakeven . exited at cost and now these are flying over roof :banghead:

sala futi kismat timing galat ho gayi. I took long in USD and EUR in morning as it was looking to bounce from lows. but after my entry market moved up and currencies started falling . I waited and then even after markets fell currencies were just at my breakeven . exited at cost and now these are flying over roof :banghead:
Yeah, bearish day and I got stopped in BoB shorts :(

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Defaulters are chased by Chowkidar.....and they face arrest warrants.....honestly paying all our taxes we get sound sleep in the night.

From coming financial year one can earn Rs 7-8 Lakhs and not pay income tax.....so Govt has rewarded honesty in payment of taxes.....with income of other family members and spouce, one can now earn 1.5 L per month and not pay any tax.

ST
true ST da. Garib aadami chain ki nind sone ke liye hi kanun se darata hai... but what about other legal defaulters like Ruchi Soya where there will be 60% haircut on loans! most of these from govt banks which got paid by tax payers like us.

Govt need to get rid of all banks including LIC as a backdoor to prop up such companies.