Day Trading Stocks & Futures

john302928

Update on crude
Crude it broke 57.36 so we have to expect top is not yet in place. after crossing above 57.36 it fell back 55 zone but expectation remains the same that top is not yet formed because it broke 57.36 so top is still due. at the moment my expectation is around 58.9-60$ and lets see how far it goes
Chart added
As long as crude stays within these channel lines, wave 5 is still in place. we can conclude wave 5 is over only when price falls below the lower channel line with impulsive force.
View attachment 33663
Crude
There are signs for bearishness as it came out of channel. So its better to be very cautious. Unless it breaks above 57.2 there is no bullish sentiment as of now and top could be been already formed as truncated. or it may be forming a triangle. If it breaks below 55 then automatically triangle will be negated and that will convince that top has already been formed.lets wait and see I am just waiting for either of the levels to get broken to be confident.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
The haircut for liquid bees on Zerodha is 10%.

View attachment 33729

Think Fyers probably has a 5% or 2.5% haircut. Paging @Tejas Khoday to clarify on this.

Don't think there would be any extra charge other than the expense involved in pledging/ un-pledging.
Hi @afin, Currently the pledge / Unpledge facility is provided by IL&FS Securities since they are our demat partner. They provide it with a haircut of 10%.

stock_mani

Crude
There are signs for bearishness as it came out of channel. So its better to be very cautious. Unless it breaks above 57.2 there is no bullish sentiment as of now and top could be been already formed as truncated. or it may be forming a triangle. If it breaks below 55 then automatically triangle will be negated and that will convince that top has already been formed.lets wait and see I am just waiting for either of the levels to get broken to be confident.
Yes, it is bearish for very short term, may be 2-3 days, can go below 3900 as well on MCX. But it will recover soon & will give long signal again on LTF. Then we have to see if it gives BO & sustains on Daily or not. In medium term it is bullish.
We will burn our fingers badly if we take any trade now on either side. It will not respect any level/ support/ resistance/entry / position now.

stock_mani

Yes.. My target ROI is 3-5% per month.. margin I have put up is about 30 lakhs (pledged liquidbees) for this position. I write one sided OTM options depending on the daily trend with SL on NF and BNF. I do not write ATM options (too much risk), although I sometimes buy it has a hedge.

I don't trade anything else. Would love to explore other opportunities though. Are you talking about trend trading on index/crude futures?
Yes. Anyways keep it up & continue it in which you have expertise. You might have successfully completed your learning curve in Options.

john302928

@sanju005ind sanju Bhai, I read somewhere you use tmd for swing trading.. I am going through the thread in here but need to know do we have any pdf for the same with all rules mentioned? Also do u use Ami for it or manually follow it.. thanks
what is tmd?

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
@sanju005ind sanju Bhai, I read somewhere you use tom dmark for swing trading.. I am going through the thread in here but need to know do we have any pdf for the same with all rules mentioned? Also do u use Ami for it or manually follow it.. thanks
There are two great threads one by @vivektrader and another one by @Smart_trade the former one was written in 2017 and the latter one in 2008.
Both contain valuable information about it. The thread also contains AFL. In google you should be able to find book written by Perl.