Day Trading Stocks & Futures

@john302928 So your analysis shows BankNifty as Bearish or Bullish after todays gymnastics :) ... ??
bank nifty likely to do pull back in a day or 2 approximately.according to me we are in final leg of the slide started on 7th feb. further 150-200 points of slide may be left approximately. need to reassess the levels after few hours. if you can find the divergence from the leg that started from yesterdays top, in 5 min time frame then that is likely to guide the strong reversal.so lets keep an eye on it

Raj232

Kya baat hai? No one here today! Kidar bhaag gaye ho aap sab log? Wapis aa jao!
Just got up from sleep.. now thinking which way the market will move ... :)
... or is it just re-play of yesterday ... green candles n the morning.. sharp selloff in the afternoon ? ... :)

I'm not seeing any Buy or Sell signal.. today is consolidation day !!!

Last edited:

checkmate7

Just got up from sleep.. now thinking which way the market will move ... :)
... or is it just reply of yesterday ... green candles n the morning.. sharp selloff in the afternoon ? ... :)

I'm not seeing any Buy or Sell signal.. today is consolidation day !!!
Today will be premium erosion day IMO

I have always maintained that if we fall short of 11100 in the upmove, then we will break the 10000 bottom and go much below...like 9600-9500. As we went above 10100 though by small margin, now we will go very near to 10000 bit not much below it.....

Let us see if my reading comes true,then will certainly explain the basis of this reading......just few days back everyone thought going near 10000 is out of question but now people feel that it is very much possible in a few days.Method is very simple, and when explained people will feel oh damn!! it is so simple....I am sticking to my analysis unless market proves that it is wrong.

Smart_trade
wow ST..please explain this simple method to us