Day Trading Stocks & Futures

we shouldnt be surprised after todays rise if Banknifty falls again and make a new low than yesterdays. I believe Todays top may be formed only above 26920
As expected Banknifty went above 26920 and made a top around 26990 and then started falling and made almost a new low than yesterdays low, just short of 8 points. It would have been so great if things started to happen just few min earlier so that it would have made a new low today itself :(. still it is satisfactory :)

SL hit. I should have waited for the confirmation point @ 433.I didnt. But it has to slide. I still keep the confirmation point @ 433 with the same expectation of fall.Lets see

@TraderRavi what is DB?
ZEEL today it made a low @ 433.1 and my confirmation SL was @ 433. it didnt trigger. at the moment trade set up cancelled/ top not yet formed.Till i get the further information from market, this trade expectation is either put on hold or cancelled

Last edited:

Raj232

Unusual day. NSE NOW still not working, do not know if position was closed or not. So frustrating.
Sab mile hue hain .. .. today was a trap for retail bulls... one such days . . .in the name of volatility .. I have seen problems created. .. not sure whether on purpose or what... :) .. strange that Z broker did not face any problem, probably Z's retail clients were all on long side ..:) .. and stuck anyway :)

stock_mani

As expected Banknifty went above 26920 and made a top around 26990 and then started falling and made almost a new low than yesterdays low, just short of 8 points. It would have been so great if things started to happen just few min earlier so that it would have made a new low today itself :(. still it is satisfactory :)

ZEEL today it made a low @ 433.1 and my confirmation SL was @ 433. it didnt trigger. at the moment trade set up cancelled/ top not yet formed.Till i get the further information from market, this trade expectation is either put on hold or cancelled
BNF does not have its own chart patterns/ signals, it only follows NF movements. If Nifty is down then it will also down.
SL/ Trailing SL/ Support/ Resistance nothing works in BNF. It is bad mirror image of Nifty. It will suddenly come up/down unusually & eat your SL & then will continue again with Nifty move. In BNF we have to take wide SL to prevent these false BO/BD always.
Only one Pro of BNF that it will give % wise big moves than Nifty & returns are slightly better than Index. Few times i even put 200 points SL to prevent hit. It was short at 27310 & now it is around 26700..... if NF will down more then it may reach near 26K soon & fast than NF...

Raj232

@john302928 So your analysis shows BankNifty as Bearish or Bullish after todays gymnastics :) ... ??

lemondew

St da,

Intraday stock selection. Do you check sector's. For example if iT sector is 2% up while metals is sideways. techm is not yet moved great and is about to break out a major resistance. Say tata steel is also about to break out. Do u give higher preference to techm or just don't watch sectors and leave it as noise.

Today was the 7th day of Buy set up. I am waiting for 10100-10300 to come in next few days.

Smart_trade

Ok so once it happens u got to tell us the method.. Just waiting for it to touch 10000 so that it happens exactly the way u said it.
I have always maintained that if we fall short of 11100 in the upmove, then we will break the 10000 bottom and go much below...like 9600-9500. As we went above 10100 though by small margin, now we will go very near to 10000 bit not much below it.....

Let us see if my reading comes true,then will certainly explain the basis of this reading......just few days back everyone thought going near 10000 is out of question but now people feel that it is very much possible in a few days.Method is very simple, and when explained people will feel oh damn!! it is so simple....I am sticking to my analysis unless market proves that it is wrong.

Smart_trade