Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TraderRavi

low risk profile
After the first three candles the bears were not able to push the prices down. Entered long target was 200ema which was also near round number 27300.5 lots roughly 70 points.
I was short there , whipsaw aa gaya :arghh::banghead:
maine socha double bottom bhi banayega to 10775/780 mil jaayega but .....

Bought nifty futures 10828 stop 10808
Intraday

Sent from my vivo 1801 using Tapatalk
Too late, could not notify you at today's high. 15ema in 30 mins touched at today's high which happened to be the previous support and resistance levels in 30 mins. I see new low today which will breach yesterday's low. Now can go long only if there is a candle close above today's high.

Too late, could not notify you at today's high. 15ema in 30 mins touched at today's high which happened to be the previous support and resistance levels in 30 mins. I see new low today which will breach yesterday's low. Now can go long only if there is a candle close above today's high.
But then whipsaws to continue for next 3 to 4 days. Ichimoku tenken is inside the cloud which will get out of the cloud in next 3 to 4 days. Once tenken moves out of the cloud, we have to take the direction that happens on that day. If nifty is going up, we have to go long, else we have to go short.