Day Trading Stocks & Futures

New year best wishes to all. I am not in front of computer today. Yesterday was spent in a wedding & today time with family. Niece and sister are going back on 3rd. College for niece starts soon and holiday ends! Won't see them again for 1 more year!!

Will join trading again from 4th onwards! :) best wishes once again all! Hope everyone had a great time!

Love and peace!
A

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
I was planning about not posting my intraday PnL screenshots from 2019.However I got messages from many people in the forum who are silent readers.They get hope and inspired by it stating that these screenshots makes them believe that money can be made in the market.
From my part I shall try to post the same along with the chart and the rationale for the trade.I will post my losing trades also with equal enthusiasm so that one can learn from my mistakes too.

I was planning about not posting my intraday PnL screenshots from 2019.However I got messages from many people in the forum who are silent readers.They get hope and inspired by it stating that these screenshots makes them believe that money can be made in the market.
From my part I shall try to post the same along with the chart and the rationale for the trade.I will post my losing trades also with equal enthusiasm so that one can learn from my mistakes too.
Nice! Please do post.

Raj232

That would be great !! Thanks !!

Personally, I feel such requests should not be entertained because it leads to spoon feeding thereby resulting in heavy losses for them. When you enter a trade, everybody will try to mirror your move. But it is quite possible that you may receive an early signal and exit the trade. But the people following your trade will lose their money.

Instead, if you provide the rationale for your intraday trades at EOD, people will learn your technique and try to master/improvise it.

I request you not to take my post in the negative sense. Rather I wish you guys the best, and wish that you guys learn to trade the market, rather than see somebody's screenshots and make castles in air believing that this market is the only place where you can earn money. Peace!

Wish you a happy and prosperous 2019.