Day Trading Stocks & Futures

When anything is free, your freedom is the price!!

Desmond Tutu once said, When the Missionaries came to Africa, they had the Bible and we had the land. They said, let us pray. We closed our eyes. When we opened them, we had the Bible and they had the land.

Like wise, when social networking came, they had the WhatsApp and Facebook, and we had the freedom. They said its free. We closed our eyes. When we opened them, we had WhatsApp and Facebook, and they had our freedom.

When anything is free, your freedom is the Price
I am not a member of any whatsapp group. Even if my head of organisation adds me in, I exit very politely. People around have been reinforced that if they add me in any groups, I will block them off. That technique worked beautifully well with me.

End of day, I don't have to wake up to some random fwded message. Its so peaceful and good for mental health that I cant say it in words ☺

Hello All,

is it possible for anyone to list out (sort out in excel) F&O stocks based on the last 20 days average volume ( higher volume to lower volume) ??

Write a macro based on sort command? I think you can google it for the sort command + average of numbers and create a template. Second stage would be to manually do it for the f&o stocks and update the spreadsheet each day.

Some effort and manual intervention is required.