Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I dont know if anybody will agree, but I am expecting Nifty SAR hit very soon (10716), Friday or Monday (Reason: Ichimoku tenken has entered the cloud). When that happens, nifty will try to break SAR before resuming their usual trend (in this case, bull trend).

Also Fibo 50% level is where cmp is. Check my nifty post in the signature.

Riskyman

Here is the US Dollar. Still not in any danger. Yesterday's sell off looks like a routine pull back from resistance.
USD/INR may do 68.80 on falling crude???
Not sure why people are rejoicing on falling crude which indicates global weakness. As it is the govt doesnt pass on the benefits to the common man so inflation will not come off super fast. If global risks are high then how can our exports sustain?

USD.JPG

Riskyman

I dont know if anybody will agree, but I am expecting Nifty SAR hit very soon (10716), Friday or Monday (Reason: Ichimoku tenken has entered the cloud). When that happens, nifty will try to break SAR before resuming their usual trend (in this case, bull trend).

Also Fibo 50% level is where cmp is. Check my nifty post in the signature.
You may be right/wrong about Nifty testing 10716. I dont know.
But tenken san/Kijun san being in the cloud doesnt mean anything. If price is inside the cloud then no trading it.

Also, You are right about the Fibo level. 50% retracement can act as support/resistance many times. Lets see what the market does.
At the moment, I agree with you that the Market looks overbought and may see some corrective action soon. Not sure when/how much.

You may be right/wrong about Nifty testing 10716. I dont know.
But tenken san/Kijun san being in the cloud doesnt mean anything. If price is inside the cloud then no trading it.
If you refer to ichimoku strategy alone, yes, you are right. What I mentioned is based on my experience - a hybrid of "315 SST strategy" and "ichimoku". It has happened many times in the past. You can back test the same, if you can get the 30 mins data.

Riskyman

Look at the fall in Reliance. Below my sell price now. Sadly all this after I booked a 5 point loss at 1174.50 :mad:. But Im glad as it went up to 1180 which was my initial stop. Better lose 5 than 10 :) Holding Reliance december 1100 pe at 10.40. Have a month to review this :up:

Tata Steel exit was very terrible at 533.50. Managed to get only 2.5 points in TS. Rest of the trades were already updated here ( Yes Bank, Rinfra, IOC, IRB etc)

Riskyman

If you refer to ichimoku strategy alone, yes, you are right. What I mentioned is based on my experience - a hybrid of "315 SST strategy" and "ichimoku". It has happened many times in the past. You can back test the same, if you can get the 30 mins data.
Very happy to see an Ichimoku trader. Keep it up!