Day Trading Stocks & Futures

AD_Trader

Sometimes i trade zeel but not today.
Its also manipulated so need to keep strict Stop loss.
Check the yesterdays chart on 14 nov. After opening It went down by 25 Rs. Then after sometime it shoots up by 50rs. then slowly it loosen all the gain of 50rs and come back to the almost same levels of previous day's closing.
Not sure about the manipulation, but I strictly trade only when Reward is, kind of greater than 4x, never look at the scrip name :)
As today, entry at 434.5 with SL at 433 and 10 rupees target, offered tremendous R&R.
Today also it reversed but we need to be aggressive enough to trail towards the target, protecting the profits :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Fund managers' bets: Top 10 large, mid and small-cap stocks that MFs bought in October
MF industry assets grew to Rs 22.2 lakh crore on the back of improved inflows into equity-oriented and liquid funds

Despite the significant volatility in October, equity inflows continued to witness a steady uptrend and was at an eight-month high in October, said a report.

Specifically, top 10 large-cap stocks which fund managers bought in October include names like Coal India, New India Assurance, BPCL, Adani Ports, Axis Bank, Bharti Airtel, Nestle India, Grasim Industries, RIL, and Asian Paints witnessed highest buying during October 2018, said the ICICIdirect report.

In midcaps, stocks like Motilal Oswal Financial Services, Avanti Feeds, ACC, HEG, NBCC, Reliance Capital, SJVN, KRBL, Future Retail, and LIC Housing Finance witnessed highest buying during October 2018.

In small caps, stocks like Techno Electric, Gujarat Fluoro, Spice Jet, Ujjivan Financial Services, Indian Energy Exchange, Navkar Corporation, V-Mart, Mastek, and Lux Industries found favour among investors in October.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...tocks-that-mfs-bought-in-october-3169411.html

pannet1

anyone remember the maha rescue :) got out of the losing buy and i am completely net seller now. could have held on but its possible we go up on this channel till the next resistance, so played it safe.

Peek 2018-11-16 00-35.gif

Riskyman

Understandable. I'm not blaming you for posting it, I just found it quite ridiculous & funny that they are making 1% fall feel like some sort of catastrophe. ;)
There is nothing funny nor ridiculous here. You are probably not used trading currency pairs. They do not move up and down like stocks. When a major currency like GBP falls 1%, it can be a significant move. A 30-40% increase in volatility on bad day could mean billions of dollars for a central bank. The one % move is not just a number against the USD but it's derived at by considering moves against other currencies like the euro and franc. I suggest you see chart of gbpusd, eurgbp, gbpchf to know what I am talking about. Good luck!!

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
There is nothing funny nor ridiculous here. You are probably not used trading currency pairs. They do not move up and down like stocks. When a major currency like GBP falls 1%, it can be a significant move. A 30-40% increase in volatility on bad day could mean billions of dollars for a central bank. The one % move is not just a number against the USD but it's derived at by considering moves against other currencies like the euro and franc. I suggest you see chart of gbpusd, eurgbp, gbpchf to know what I am talking about. Good luck!!
I suppose most here are use to seeing INR falling daily by 2-3% but for currencies like GBP EUR it's unheard of dropping like fly in 10 min after someone resigned from post.

1542312421773.png

Last edited: