Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

View attachment 30312

Interesting Observations

• HDFC and HDFC Bank are 16.86% of the Nifty 50
  • Top 5 names are 37.74% of the index
  • Top 10 is 58.56% of the index
  • Top 20 is 76.10% of the index
  • The concentration towards the top weights has increased in last few months.
  • Banking and Financials now constitute 36.45% of the Index.
  • Privata Banks now constitute 24.13% of the Index.
  • HDFC BANK at 9.91% of the index.
  • BPCL and HPCL are now the last two weights in the Nifty and could be on their way out in next 1 year. Reducing the no of PSUs in the Nifty with just one PSU Bank – SBIN with 2.55% weight.
  • PSU companies are now less than 10% of the index.
Thoughts to Ponder on

• HDFC twins now are 16.86 % of the index. The trend of the market now depends a lot on these two names.
  • Banking and Financial Services are 36.45 % + of the index and generally everyone values it at Price to Book and other parameters and not P-E . Reduction of Low P-E PSUs to majorly Private Banks and Private Financials that generally quote at high P-E, does it imply a higher base P-E for Nifty for coming years ?
  • Nifty50 is the most followed benchmark. Having 35% plus weight to Banking and Financials and 24% to Private Banking makes it a very concentrated Index. Also with Free Float Market Cap this weight may continue to remain high as there are further equity dilutions expected in the sector. Does the NSE and SEBI need to intervene and make it a better index ?
  • The Index today majorly comprises of Banking, IT, Consumers and Auto Goods which are not Investment Linked and has only 10% weight to PSUs.Compared to 10 years back when Nifty was a more PSU heavy and Investment Linked Companies. Should we look at valuations differently given the weights.
http://www.nooreshtech.co.in/2018/11/nifty-calculator-october-2018-and-interesting-observations.html
yes, i've always wondered about the hdfc twin stranglehold , and the tremendous impact it has on the index value, and how these few set of big weights are used by players and why SEBI has not bothered to see a more balanced weightage in the index. probably there are other factors which we cant understand. ( if you get my drift)/

Aaj girna mushkil lagta hai.....puts can be bought after the downmove starts because next downmove will be strong....so let the move start ...it will be a violent move, bears wont miss it...
for small move it should go up to 222 level for one last push ( good for swing trading) . if 210 crosses below , there is bear channel then will see 180 level in single day

My day !!!
Shorted hdfcbank fut 1078
Bob 112.3
Icicibank 257.4
Banknifty added 25% 25910 avg now 25840-45
Except bn all sl in place.
Nifty selling order 20% @ 10600

Risk of loosing todays stbt gains.
Shutting down terminal till 2.15
No more khujali's

Sent from my vivo 1801 using Tapatalk
25700 put 6-13--------112