Day Trading Stocks & Futures

My reasons for TS

>TS is one of the heavy weights. I think volume wise it is in top 10. so u can get in and out with good size with no problems.
>TS is trendy ...not too much not too less just the right amount.
>TS is heavy meaning in case of huge selling/buying it will decrease/increase at a steady pace compared light stocks which might drop like a rock or bounce suddenly so more risk to your SL.
>It gives plenty of time before turning.
>TS rarely have big gap up/downs. compared to lets say bank stocks
>Also inherent smooth nature. (hard do describe this in a technical way). Other stocks may have some hidden noise
>TS is independent to index movement meaning Index does not influence TS movement. Most stocks are heavily influenced by Index it leads to unnatural price action.
>TS nature is consistent throughout the year barring some weeks here n there. other stocks may change nature sometimes for months

With recent volatility i think there are many stocks which are better than TS. But not so long ago when everything was quite I think TS was very good.
Please note I might be biased I have a spend a lot of time with TS compared to others.

One more stock i will suggest you and this is RELCAPITAL...........good for both ( swing and intraday).

HEM

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
rolled over UPL to NOV. shorted Nov at 634. still holding oct to cover around 625
Exit from UPL completely at loss. Spiked up 15 rs in 10 mins. Total manipulation. I am removing this from my trade list permanantly :mad::mad::mad: