Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
I have always posted the technical view and charts to help others and after that a follow up post with success, so that all knew that HTF technical support resistance levels fibo levels etc are working.

Posting follow up trades make it a complete lesson. Any one can post tech funda but no one will listen to them or believe until u give prove consistently with follow up trade in real market.
Unfortunately this the real world of trading where predicting the market is very tough. Here a teacher must show that strategies it's working in reality basis, so the follow up success stories is needed.

If I need the appreciation without helping much anyone, then there is easiest way...
If I make 1 lakh to 1 Cr in reality and post the real account and ledger.
Then people will start calling me a genius. :DD
But that is not my goal, no one will get any trading knowledge with that.

Sometimes u'll get hurt when u try to help people in your own ways.. But you can't follow other way of teaching.. Bcoz, u r unique.. You must follow your own style.
Real trader's don't try to copy others. :)

Happy Trading..
Dear HS,

I it is always please to read your posts.If i can collect all them perhaps it can be made into a book.
It is good that you post the insights and reasons for it and also the trades you have taken based on them.
Also it gives confidence that money can be made in any market conditions.
I would like to see you continue your posts with the same enthusiasm.
Thanks once again.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Believe only what you see... :DD Anyone can see the rare vertical fall similar to,
Niagara Falls.

View attachment 29247
Just see the my cross hairs, where was the support It was 10135 nifty spot.
It was not just like another simple chart. I tried to show the support - how to find it easily from a line chart.
See today's low, from where Nifty bounced back 10139?

This is my style of teaching.. not gloating. It's not my fault that my levels are obeyed by the market consistently..

I said 24500 option chain support too, where I squared off my shorts. Bank Nifty take support exactly at same level today too.

Shorted same level BNF 24805 like yesterday using BO. What a swift fall. Covered all 24500 spot option chain support. Lowest stop -> Max leverage=> max profit. :eek::D
That's my style of teaching..
Anyway, still people do misunderstood..:rolleyes::oops:

But, such posts really discourages me a lot, give unhappy moment deep inside...

Could you stop your gloating ?

Last edited:

pannet1

@headstrong007 @Riskyman

if i remember correctly one of you or someone here pointed to a link where SEBI had approved brokers can maintain single fund account (for MCX and NSE).

Can anyone point me to that link.