Day Trading Stocks & Futures

bpr

True sir,
bad habit.
No sir please.
such gap down especially if you are caught in the opposite direction can easily unsettle rattle any trader...
the best course of action is to take the loss gracefully ...and remain sane and look for your next trade without any bias
Otherwise one is very likely to make mistakes and make it worse and it can snow ball.
In fact key to profitable trading is learn how to loose

TraderRavi

low risk profile
with my methods../observation call it anything.
Nifty spot support @ 10115.

and Nifty Fut yesterday not crossed 10500. which was needed for further rally.
I made a mistake and went for calls yesterday in anticipation NF will cross 10500.
Aa bail muze maar wala halat ho gaya hai ab.
Bhai dont worry. Chor operators can do anything to protect their money and their money is trapped on higher levels . Who wud have known ki DOW 800 point gir jayega. So have faith on manipulators as long as 10200 is protected :yuck: ye breaka to phir 9900 hi aayega.

vikas2131

Bhai dont worry. Chor operators can do anything to protect their money and their money is trapped on higher levels . Who wud have known ki DOW 800 point gir jayega. So have faith on manipulators as long as 10200 is protected :yuck: ye breaka to phir 9900 hi aayega.
All depends on US stock market. if it recovers good otherwise gayi bhains pani mein for bulls.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
No one is denying you your success. But trading is a vicious trade and there are people on both sides of the profit margin. if you notice this forum is about people who do succeed are generally trying to help out the others who are not, and not trying to rub their faces in or patronise them. that could be the reason some people take offence. you are a successful trader, then its good. we are happy for you. but if you had leveraged that knowledge and try to help others who need it , you would have seen a lot more appreciation .

just my two cents.
I have always posted the technical view and charts to help others and after that a follow up post with success, so that all knew that HTF technical support resistance levels fibo levels etc are working.

Posting follow up trades make it a complete lesson. Any one can post tech funda but no one will listen to them or believe until u give prove consistently with follow up trade in real market.
Unfortunately this the real world of trading where predicting the market is very tough. Here a teacher must show that strategies it's working in reality basis, so the follow up success stories is needed.

If I need the appreciation without helping much anyone, then there is easiest way...
If I make 1 lakh to 1 Cr in reality and post the real account and ledger.
Then people will start calling me a genius. :DD
But that is not my goal, no one will get any trading knowledge with that.

Sometimes u'll get hurt when u try to help people in your own ways.. But you can't follow other way of teaching.. Bcoz, u r unique.. You must follow your own style.
Real trader's don't try to copy others. :)

Happy Trading..

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader