Day Trading Stocks & Futures

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
ahhahah just stop it man
Most people complain here traders can't make money in the long run. It's hurt me when I saw such thread here, as I am living only from trading.. It's like bad mouth to my trading profession.

So, I try to post repeatedly with evidence (the technical level and reasons in advance, others traders also get benefit of it) my success stories.. so that more people believe that traders can make money consistently and come to market.
Otherwise there is no need to repeat such success stories again and again, it's time consuming for me too.
I knew sometime it irritates few profit making traders present here. They think we are doing that silently, whats new..
But bcoz only a few are doing that silently and they don't express it in public forum, people don't believe traders are making money bcoz loosers always post their failure stories here..

We see only one side of the story, that's hurts me..

Anyway I did enough evidence that traders are making money consistently and day trading is a profession. I hope some profit making traders here must continue posting with evidence (like some members (nitin and shiv) are doing that here) so that loosers can't come here time to time to blame our profession of trading don't exists.

Happy Trading & Cheers..

Last edited:

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
I am sorry but I fail to understand why someone would want to try and catch bottoms??. What is the logic bhai? The last intermediate bottom was broken today. Yesterday whole day I sat out. I was not comfortable trading in it. There is no point challenging the market. If you do, you may pay dearly.
I am not bottom fishing yet. waiting for charts to show me the right opportunity.

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
Anyone watching YESBANK. Is it a good short below 220 ?

yeh to bhaage hi jaa raha hai, non stop

Most people complain here traders can't make money in the long run. It's hurt me when I saw such thread here, as I am living only from trading.. It's like bad mouth to my trading profession.

So, I try to post repeatedly with evidence (the technical level and reasons in advance, others traders also get benefit of it) my success stories.. so that more people believe that traders can make money consistently and come to market.
Otherwise there is no need to repeat such success stories again and again, it's time consuming for me too.
I knew sometime it irritates few profit making traders present here. They think we are doing that silently, whats new..
But bcoz only a few are doing that silently and they don't express it in public forum, people don't believe traders are making money bcoz loosers always post their failure stories here..

We see only one side of the story, that's hurts me..

Anyway I did enough evidence that traders are making money consistently and day trading is a profession. I hope some profit making traders here must continue posting with evidence (like some members (nitin and shiv) are doing that here) so that loosers can't come here time to time to blame our profession of trading don't exists.

Happy Trading & Cheers..
Nicely put down HS. Well people like me come here for inspiration and stick to here for the depth of the thing avaialble here and guidance.

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute some day.