Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

lol zerodha is best. most retail use BO/CO there so rest day for them.
Zerodha, i left it ...more then 4 years back,RKSV also started late updation of order logs,so moved to FTC from this April,off course local broker is always there..!!! Any volatility there terminal start dancing ..discount brokers, discount services :madi:

I personally did not face any dom slowness when I used them . I cannot comment if it is a recent development.
It is after the recent development. Everything is slower and all things need to be re-entered. For example if you are trying to put an SL, you need to put in everything including the qty, order type and what not and half of the times, the order is not placed.

I used it for about 6 months but it is for all intents and purposes headed the kite way.

Finally came to the same conclusion that most ppl here had suggested and started using nest and now

TraderRavi

low risk profile
9945 or will the carnage stop at 10112? It sounds down right stupid but the last time there was a fall like this owing to a fall in DJIA it was a gap down and the market moved up after that.. Basically money was made on the upside
if yesterday's buying was real then it sud move up otherwise it will turn into bull trap.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Bears nearly made a tripple century in SGX. When you see a gap down near to tipple century in Nifty?
This is the real essence of bear market..:woot:

sgx.png