Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

How long have you been using tradejini ? What is their trading platform ? What kind of margins do they provide. Do they have a margin calculator for BO ?
they provide nest trader, its less than a month, since i do not trade in the futures segment for now i have not enquired in detail about their margins. they do h;ave a margin calculator but i dont think it covers BO.

Last edited:

pannet1

I have no idea what you are trying here
but based on your statistics...here is my comments
Your win ratio 83% risk to reward 2.5 :1
if your win ratio drops to 70% then it will loose money. In fact at 75% win you will make money but barely.
so the margin of error is very less.
you need to find how reliable is your win percentage ...generally it is a range rather than the number.
Find the worst case win percentage and see how close it is to 75 and then decide.
good luck.
Thanks bpr. There is many things to know in statistics. Today;s updates in my diary.

http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/my-bank-nifty-options-trading-diary.100076/post-1313525

Unfazed investors buy more in September despite stock-market turmoil
Stock funds took in Rs 111 billion in September, the most since May

Investors in Indian equity funds held tight and even bought more last month, seemingly unfazed by the selloff triggered by a tumbling currency and a crisis at a troubled lender.

Stock funds took in Rs 111 billion ($1.5 billion) in September, the most since May, up from Rs 83 billion in August, data from the Association of Mutual Funds in India show.

Indian equities -- Asia’s top performers until recently -- sank into a correction last week amid a flurry of bad news, from surging oil prices and a slumping rupee to a rout in non-bank lenders following defaults at an infrastructure financier. Further erosion may affect flows to mutual funds, which have repeatedly buffered the nation’s $2-trillion market against the risk-off mood.

“Equity flows are supported largely by retail, a segment that typically takes a bit longer to react to situations and is not as nimble as institutional investors,” said Vidya Bala, head of mutual fund research at FundsIndia. “It is possible that investors, especially new entrants who have not seen a correction like this, may panic if markets don’t stabilize,” she said.

Individual investors have flocked to mutual funds since Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power in 2014, and own little over half of the Rs 22 trillion of industry assets, data from AMFI show. The influx of cash has been aided by policy changes, including the currency clampdown in 2016, which hurt returns from property and gold, the traditional favorites.

Continued support from local funds have kept Indian equities relatively insulated from headwinds such as the rising trade tensions between the U.S. and China -- the S&P BSE Sensex climbed to a record in August -- and more than made up for foreign outflows. Last month, mutual funds bought Rs 116.4 billion of shares, negating sales of Rs 96.2 billion by global investors, data compiled by Bloomberg show.

“Regular contribution from retail investors should stay as they have been well educated on how investing regularly helps average out volatility,” Chakri Lokapriya, managing director at TCG Asset Management, said by phone. “Also, a market bottom always pulls in investors, and even foreigners will be back to benefit from an oversold rupee and equities.”

https://www.business-standard.com/a...pite-stock-market-turmoil-118100900102_1.html
What i feel is the guys from advisory service (good people wit experience not the ones who call us randomly) tell people that its a really good opportunity to enter the market through mutual fund or PMS and usually people think how much money they can make when market recovers from its low and bla bla bla. If market get cover its all good, if not they were long term investor anyways. Every thing is easy in hindsight and the current corrections is compared to last 1 or 2 corrections which not only got covered but lead to a new high in index, and i guess its enough to convince people to invest.